**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4* Cosmic Awakening

They are both rank 3 and whoever gets the gem in maxing out next. Its also important that whoever gets it will stay at sig lvl. 1, as i have no stones to give to them, so i was wondering who would thrive better from not needing a high sig count.

4* Cosmic Awakening 26 votes

Venom The Duck
34%
Alex13369TimrosHfchangGeorgiaDawgAykut387FreeToPlay_21Dick_ChapeyLainuaPriceless 9 votes
Corvus Glaive
65%
buffajrSpeedbumpDuo_KulioSpiderCoolsF317science22Bruinsfan8510doctorbEtjamaNANDORDITTSquishyjrThe_4THPancake_FaceLewisstarkBrudixTree_MGP_Giodood_1GeorgeGaming333 17 votes

Comments

• Options
    ChairChair Posts: 9
    edited August 2019
    Corvus is a beast without it and an assassin with it, definitely corvus
  • Options
    science22science22 Posts: 125
    Corvus Glaive
    You won't regret, trust me, I've always wanted a CG as a 4* or higher but never gotten one, you're lucky and use him wisely ;)
  • Options
    BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Corvus Glaive
    science22 said:

You won't regret, trust me, I've always wanted a CG as a 4* or higher but never gotten one, you're lucky and use him wisely ;)

Wisely? Use Medium, light medium over and over till u get sp2 and finish most enemys in the game.
    Ps.: Vtd doesnt get sooo much benefit from dupe, although it aint completly useless, in fact its a great Bonus, but corvus just amshes and rocks through missions, and you got a safeguard for like 5 hits when you normally would be killed! This is definitly more usefull then VTD

• Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Hold it for Hyperion or medusa or movie cap marvel
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Hold it. It's useful for Corvus in longer fights to get the shorter cooldown time, but not required.