**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5.2.2 to collector - rankup help

Who should join my rank5 4 stars trinity team:sparky, ghost rider and blade

Assuming I can max out the 4 stars listed and get to rank 4 the 5 stars. Who should be on my team to assist with 5.2.2-5.2.6? Please pick 2:

4*: iceman, infinity war iron man, infinity war cap, archangel, ghost,hyperion, domino and red hulk

5*: spider gwen, medusa, x-23, hood, korg, Hawkeye

Thank you for any suggestions

Comments

• Bigg_DoggBigg_Dogg Posts: 128
    Forgot to add quake, 4 star - thx guys!
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    For long term use, go with 5* Medusa. I love my 5* Hood and Hawkeye, but there are a lot of fights where Medusa will help - especially the final boss of Act 5.
    Thx, she is not duped so she mainly stays on aw offense. Will check out questing videos on her
  • Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    you need to get archangel , capiw and hyperion will be your mvp for collector fight... just my opininon, just got uncollected 2 days ago...
    Thx, most of those are duped. Hyperion is awesome, I use him in aq so he is ready. Archangel is just rank 3 so needs a little work. Thx for suggestions :)
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    edited August 2019
    Spidergwen just melts collector, believe me she'll help with collector the most
    I agree, I need to really work on playing without blocking
  • AsiwasiAsiwasi Posts: 17
    For the collector I think use vision for power drain and steal, the constant rhythm will get his health down, if you have scarlet that would be good for collectors health below 10 % as she'll nullify the regeneration and itll save you time.
    You guys rock! Thx for suggestions!