**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thoughts on optional 30 second advertisements for a small energy refill

DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
Say Kabam added an option where you can watch a 30 second ad (with a daily limit) and be rewarded with a small energy refill (the 5 ones), what would you think?

Thoughts on optional 30 second advertisements for a small energy refill 146 votes

I like the idea because watching ads is optional
18%
Apocalypse189BlaargoTaZ_4178KerneaswvonkMysterioMactimitZombieZeddButtehrsTheSpicyKnightRaveNNMr_EXN0nameXEtjamaDead1SquishyjrThe_4THArsozObaid_Jacob03X_E_CutionerFreeToPlay_21 27 votes
I dislike the idea. I'd worry that in the future, the game will have more and more ads
58%
AchtungwinterthurGamerRagamugginGunnerSolswerddanielmathThe_OnerazielxNigPiviotGAM3RGUYIraklikpkumardtsDuo_KuliomeoreanWardenclockLvernon15SiddhantKwatraPwf57Savio444 85 votes
I like the idea for some other reason
2%
StingerbkXdSpoodermanxDBriceMiester 3 votes
I dislike the idea for some other reason
17%
GroundedWisdomAddyosSpeedbumpWaynedavyMqc19SceptilemaniackikiFurieuxRaikisDiablosUltimatePrathapGeo10megBear3Reverend_RuckusZeronaut81Mathking13xxKyojinxxNeotwismWoogieboogieRehan010_Lormif 25 votes
I don't care
4%
Monk1ChampioncriticFabriciusAaronc94MasterChief1176BenQcSlayer 6 votes

Comments

• XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    I like the idea for some other reason
    If they start getting money from ads they may be a little bit less cash grabby.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I dislike the idea. I'd worry that in the future, the game will have more and more ads

If they start getting money from ads they may be a little bit less cash grabby.

Less cash grabby? It’s kabam, knowing them you would watch an add for 2 units to get the energy, so for a dull 70 energy you spend 15 mins watching ads to save 2 units
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited August 2019
    I don't care
    If it's ads where you can choose to activate it and not the kind where the ads is forced upon you then it's fine. Though I have so many small energy refills from solo and alliance objectives that it hardly matters to me.

IF however the ads gave me 10 units per watch then I'm all for it.
  • XdonreXdonre Posts: 154
    I would think for optimal gaming Kabam would have to redirect the ad request to an different server ... which would kick you out of the game & cause you to log back in... therefore I would say "No" to ads.
  • WakalaWakala Posts: 46
    What about 50 runas pero 10 sec add 20 adds a day max optional
  • AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    Please spend some and don’t ruin the game with ads. Arena gives you all the unIts you need
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    Gaming experience feels extremely cheap already with all these ridiculously bad cashgrab offers popping 10 times every time you are leveling, add ads on top of that and it will hit the bottom
  • FETA89_TXAFETA89_TXA Posts: 11
    I’m with @AzKicker316 on this, they’ll definitely lose the veteran players, which is most of us whales
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    Seeing ads after opening specific crystals is annoying enough
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★

All games are cash grabby. What do you expect?

Not all, some are genuinely F2P with loads of ads. These days Kabam is reaching EA levels of pay to win.
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★

Kabam and EA are both terrible companies. Can’t decide which one I hate more

If it's that bad, don't play the game bud.. damn. I think it'll work, when you click to use a small energy, it would give you the option to watch 30 seconds or use a refill. If it always stayed optional and out of the way, I don't see a big problem with it
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    I would be ok with an Advertise once a day when log in so kabam can make the advertise another source of revenue
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★

All games are cash grabby. What do you expect?

Not all, some are genuinely F2P with loads of ads. These days Kabam is reaching EA levels of pay to win.
    Loads of ads is the money.
    Yeah i know that, that's why I said 'loads of ads'
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    All ill say is their other game uses ads for 15 "units" daily and 9 energy points every 4 hours. Which are not activated at all unless you decide it. Plus the buttons for said action are in no way distracting or in the way of anything. It works over there, it could work here.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    I’d be ok with the ads only if they give that control to players instead of by default thing... just like the auto play in quests.. you know when to use it and when to avoid
  • digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    I hate ads. I pay to NOT have ads or commercials.
    Whales spend enough on crystals anyway, they should have the best people on the planet working on this game for how much money it makes lol
  • RaikisRaikis Posts: 173
    I hate games with these kind of ads. We spend on this game way too much time now... and warching ads.. thanks, but no
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Personal dont like ADD in game make me sick of play the game and when one ADD com more wil com.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Arsoz said:

Honestly i think ads are a bad idea.

Its optional learn to read mate
    We can think it's a bad idea whether it's optional or not. That's not personal. Just don't think it's a good idea.