**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Thing

MitriaxMitriax Posts: 215 ★★
I got the Thing as a 5 stars. I was wondering if you could give me any tips.
Also, is he worth R4 without the synergies ? (they are too dangerous for the way I play)
Oh and one question. If he is awaken, sig 200, with 20 rocks, does it mean that he won't take any damage if his protection is on ?
Thanks !

Comments

• BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Thing Needs his synergys, otherwhiles hes only a solid Option cuz his immunitys. With his synergys, you go champ of u, hela Angela and heimdal. Kill all the Team except Thing and then go into fight with him, hes gonna do 15 k medium hits, thats how the risks pays of. You can use him against Winter soldier in RoL to test him out ( he is one of the best champs to farm potions imo, Ws and the others just melt down in less then 80 hits!
    And you got 3 safeguards with that synergy Team: Heimdal, Champion and Hela (gives you 20 % hp if you would actually die)
    Look up seatin, i think ist somehow about the order how you put the champs in your Team, sometimes, if you did it in the wrong order, heimdal triggeres his indestructile the same Moment as Champion of universe
  • MitriaxMitriax Posts: 215 ★★
    edited August 2019
    ok thank you! :)
  • diegobdias84diegobdias84 Posts: 101

Thing needs no senergies to be good, rank him up without it, you won't be disapointed.

I totally agree

He doesn't need synergy neither dup
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    You can decide to have something like Luke cage (without synergys)
    Or you can have something like Ghost concerning damage (with synergys)
    Youre decision
    Stop abusing the disagree button
  • diegobdias84diegobdias84 Posts: 101

Stop abusing the disagree button

What's the purpose of this button?

Stop worrying about it, dude

It won't make your life happier or sadder, will it?