**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6-Stars Discussion Thread

Comments

• OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    I've been playing this game for years and I WILL QUIT when they release 6* champs. It is solely for the purpose of milking the whales. Kabam is the worst company ever

My thoughts as well, top spenders aren't spending because they have it all, solution = 6*. I am sure there will be new t3 alpha catalysts as well that kabam will try to sell for $500 for 1/10 of the shards required to form a full one.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    What about t2 alpha? Easy ti get like t1!?

I don't think they'll be as easy to get as Tier 1 Alphas, but we are looking into making them more accessible as well.

Any word on if u guys will revamp gold?
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    Animejay70 wrote: »
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Knowing this why would anyone waste t5b or t2a now? You know they will be the lower rank needed materials

This is why we're telling you all so far out. This will let you make informed decisions when deciding on which Champions to invest your time and resources into!

i literally ranked to 5* to rank 4 this week. I"m really unhappy with this plan. WILL T2A be MORE accessible?

Absolutely! We're working on some things that you'll start seeing soon. Again, this is quite a ways away, and lots might change in the Contest in that time.

Lots might change? This is the scariest post I've ever seen lol.....what does that even mean?

Sorry! Didn't meant to scare! I meant things like events that might help with Ranking Up, other ways that make Tier 4 Class and T2A Catalysts more accessible, etc.

Hahaha just checking lol
  • explorershaneexplorershane Posts: 34
    suggestion for first 6* ... DAZZLER !
  • Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    The first 6*s that will be available will be NC, Hyperion, Spider-Man, dormammu, magik, and any other great champ that can be used for aw defense. It only makes sense lol.
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★

I don't think they'll be as easy to get as Tier 1 Alphas, but we are looking into making them more accessible as well.

So status quo on alphas, they will be more accessible in the store is what you meant. You still can't get them but there will be weekly offers for 1 t2A at 29.99 correct
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 124
    The progress in the game has been halted for so long in the game and rather then address it you're just adding 6* to give another layer of halted progression
  • MegaVoltsMegaVolts Posts: 114
    Awesome news today!!

Can you give us some hints about which champions are going to be in the base 24?
    Also, are you making any changes on the ISOs, like Tier 6 or possibly increasing the capacity of inventories for catalysts?
  • ddarkoddarko Posts: 11

More accessible as in give us about a 1000 shards for a 36000 shard catalyst?
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★

tier one alphas aren't as easy to get as they used to be since they were removed from aq rank rewards and map 5/6 crystals.
    This has basically harpooned and sunk the value of the current arenas... Why grind now for a 4*?

I feel the same way, there is no incentive for me to do more than the milestones now. I was actually looking to grind for Doc Oc but won't be anymore and won't do another arena besides for the milestones like I said.
    If 5 stars are already heck a hard to get, then why the f*** do we need a six star

5*s will become easier
  • KalechiKalechi Posts: 11
    I don't like this for a bit as all of the time invested in 4 stars is completely wasted as they will be the new 3 stars. The high tier package of 3x T4cc some of us bought is now reduced to mediocre value. Looks like I should hit that PayPal dispute button.

Also how about implementing a voting function in the game. At you'd have a clue what the community wants or does NOT want.
  • Pry22Pry22 Posts: 136
    If the top 100 players have run out of growth than there is a major discrepancy in the growth process among your player base. I'm top 1,000 Global and only have 20 5* and two are R4. 7 R3. And I am ahead of several in my alliance. Content will get harder but yet we grow so darn slow. Act. 5 was crazy hard compared to Act 4.

Things like this make the game feel like a job and takes fun factor away.

Please keep the game fun to play.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Probably would have been better to release something like "items" to make your champs legendary or something so people didn't feel like they are wasting time or money. We know the top will stay on top with 6 stars and that's the backlash you are feeling. I know I'm a little upset myself as a person who has played since launch date in 2014 and spent time and money myself. Maybe not whale status, but I have spent a pretty penny myself for you guys to basically come along and say oh 6 stars. I'd have rather been able to upgrade my 5* to a legendary status or something that didn't involve more resources. Plus we don't even have items to take our 4/55 5 stars to 5/65 and you are already releasing 6 stars.
  • SparhaukSparhauk Posts: 22

So status quo on alphas, they will be more accessible in the store is what you meant. You still can't get them but there will be weekly offers for 1 t2A at 29.99 correct

No, it will be 1,200 shards towards a T2A for $29.99US.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    No mention of a level cap increase? Would be nice to see some 6* shards/T2 alphas rewards for leveling up.
    Pry22 wrote: »
    If the top 100 players have run out of growth than there is a major discrepancy in the growth process among your player base. I'm top 1,000 Global and only have 20 5* and two are R4. 7 R3. And I am ahead of several in my alliance. Content will get harder but yet we grow so darn slow. Act. 5 was crazy hard compared to Act 4.

Things like this make the game feel like a job and takes fun factor away.

Please keep the game fun to play.

The current problem is the vast difference in resources distributed between the top 20 alliances and everyone else. They are able to max their characters while most can barely get to half of what they have. Serious design flaw in my opinion.