**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summoner Trading

I've been thinking about this for some time now, and I feel like I should release this idea on poll
So basically summoner trading is when you have any item or character and you actively trade, summoner to summoner.
Additionally, I think to limit scams, which could be the only problem that could be found in this trading element, you could only make this available for friends and/or alliance members and make the highest tradable tier to be 4.
Additionally, some tradeable items may include energy, duel credits, mastery cores, champions, catalysts, rank up gems, signature stones, etc.

Summoner Trading 42 votes

Yes, I would like to have Summoner Trading available in MCOC
38%
SonushaanuKevin110Batman1903Obaid_Jacob03Unkind182DretlleSuperiorSpironPure_awesomeness_123Sagittarius78TheburrigatoIronMaster0909_Steven89dizzyShadedArtZNameJerf3619Mcoc_player07Satomi 16 votes
No, I would not like to have Summoner Trading available in MCOC
61%
ArcDeAngelusGroundedWisdomdigital-SOBStewmanPiviot1haunted_memoryTwmROsfan8MrTicTac19992008Fantasy_91StellarasdcsThi101Kobster84FhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSpicyKnightMeebletonPennmabobEtjamamrcyrcle 26 votes

Comments

• Options
    IronMaster0909_IronMaster0909_ Posts: 1
    edited August 2019
    This is a awesome idea
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    I thought you meant trading summoners and I was wondering how that would work
  • Options
    digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    This would be abused. I’ve seen it in other games with trading.
    Example Long time player A meets short time player B.
    B lands a god tier champ, A tells B that champs is just ok but would like to trade.
    They trade, A trades meme tier champ for A’s god tier champ.
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

This would be abused. I’ve seen it in other games with trading.
    Example Long time player A meets short time player B.
    B lands a god tier champ, A tells B that champs is just ok but would like to trade.
    They trade, A trades meme tier champ for A’s god tier champ.

Ye that wouldn’t really happen
    It’d be more like hey you got a 5* beyond god tier champ I’ll give you 50 quid and you trade him to me for a 1*
  • Options
    Sagittarius78Sagittarius78 Posts: 34
    Yes but there should be multiple stipulations in place.
  • Options

I've been thinking about this for some time now, and I feel like I should release this idea on poll ...

So if you’re been thinking about this for some time, has it not occurred to you to seek out other threads on the subject and read about all the reasons this would be a bad idea, or the many statements Kabam has already issued regarding not implementing Trading (and the reasons that Gifting was removed) ?? Or did you think this was an original concept you thought up ?

(every couple days seems to be another trading/gifting post up here)
  • Options
    NameJerf3619NameJerf3619 Posts: 10
    I've been talking with friends who are overflowing wist ISO and gold but have no good champs to use it on. I just wish i could make a trade with him and give him my four star human torch, which I can get back from arena, in exchange for all his ISO, which I have none of.