**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Labs bugged

TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
Did labs
Enter boss agent venom with these buffs

Fighting with Emma and x-23

Both died from bleed incerate or frostbite or whatever debuf came onto them ... felt like biohazard + that new incinerate node combined ... but nowhere I can see that node here

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Backlast maybe? You did mentioned incinerate ...
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    That would be such a fun fight with ghost. Icarus AND backblast lol
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    The explinations of both of those nodes is pretty self explanatory
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    I know ... but do you see those nodes on him ??

That’s the bug not that there new nodes in labs how I feel about those is a different story all together
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Treo said:

I know ... but do you see those nodes on him ????

Your second picture has back blast, you can see the title on the bottom of the first image.... That gives you an incinerate for the damage you do if the damage is a crit that exceeds 5% of his health...

So here is the thing, icarus gives you furies, a lot of them, increasing your damage by 10% per stack. Back blast also doubles your crit damage. You are almost guaranteed to take that damage yourself on a crit because of this, let alone if you crit on a special. That is a lot of damage. Also you need to clear those furies with a heavy or you will take a decent degen as well.
  • Options
    The fact that I die not from the Icarus ... but with x-23 from bleed & posion damage form hitting him and his block and with Emma from incenrate ...
  • Options
    I did the heavies
  • Options
    @Lormif thank you I think I get it now ... still felt very strange but with Emma night have been why that incinerate killed me ... bleed @ posion with x-23 still not explained
  • Options
    AngryYoshiAngryYoshi Posts: 136
    Just use the dice to reroll the node if it that’s hard for you. What they are there for
  • Options
    MfurthMfurth Posts: 18
    I found a couple bugs also. Had a fight where defender was supposed to be stunned and power locked for first 15 seconds and it NEVER happened. (Mysterio). Lost a champ on that fight. Others are not working either like life steal.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Treo said:

@Lormif thank you I think I get it now ... still felt very strange but with Emma night have been why that incinerate killed me ... bleed @ posion with x-23 still not explained

I would recommend using your sense power up, makes you immune to debuffs