Colossus: release date of the new version?

AntoGreyAntoGrey Member Posts: 40
edited August 2019 in General Discussion
Kabam loves me. Today I ve opened 4 red 10k: among the trash I ve got Colossus. Now he is double. I have got some expiring catalysts, thats why I should choose carefully what to do with him. Official news about Colossus release? Thanks a lot :)

Comments

• SharkPowerr99SharkPowerr99 Member Posts: 163
    I think he already is buffed right?
  • AntoGreyAntoGrey Member Posts: 40

I think he already is buffed right?

Not yet. They just changed graphic of his specials and heavy.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Member Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Beta is supposed to happen later this month so don’t expect his update until September update ay the very earliest. Even then October is probably more reasonable.
  • AntoGreyAntoGrey Member Posts: 40
    V1PER1987 said:

Beta is supposed to happen later this month so don’t expect his update until September update ay the very earliest. Even then October is probably more reasonable.

October? 😰 Nooo I hope before. I hope August. Why do they anticipate the news much time before?😞
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Member Posts: 443 ★★
    his special 1 is different his sp2 and 3 are the same
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Member Posts: 443 ★★
    and he is the same still sucks lol
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Member Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    AntoGrey said:

V1PER1987 said:

October? 😰 Nooo I hope before. I hope August. Why do they anticipate the news much time before?😞
    venom and carnage beta was in september and they came updated in october so COLOSSUS will be next month in game buffed