**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ironman Infinity War.... More like Rubber boy from LaLa land. POOR DPS?

I have an awakened maxed out 4* Iron man infinity war, I usually just use him as an AW defender. Ive seen alot of good threads about him and Seatin says great things about him
IS THERE SOMTHING IM MISSING.
I understand the plasma mechanic and have no problem inflicting the plasma debuff. Ive tried a bunch of different strategies and fight styles and he just kinda seems to hit like a pool noodle.
what can i do to up his DPS??
Thanks in advance

Comments

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Are u sure u are using imiw and not the regular iron man? I have an awakened 5* at r4 and use him as an attacker all the time. He isnt designed to be a heavy hitter. He has many uses and is a great utility champ. Maybe the 4* version doesnt scale as well as the 5*
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    The big damage comes from using a heavy attack to make the plasma debuff
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Plasma passive*
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    Neotwism said:

Are u sure u are using imiw and not the regular iron man? I have an awakened 5* at r4 and use him as an attacker all the time. He isnt designed to be a heavy hitter. He has many uses and is a great utility champ. Maybe the 4* version doesnt scale as well as the 5*

Totally sure.

Is more due to his utility. Of course, the damage potencial is there in the right match-up and with the right playstyle, but you also have other stuff like armor break, heal block, repulsor attacks, auto-block, bleed/coldsnap immunity, block proficiency etc.

Yeah thats kinda what i thought, ive read through his skill page like a billion times. thought maybe i was missing something obvious.
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    Dude my r4 5* sig200 is my main dude right now. I use him for everything. The power control saves me from sp3s all the time. Now I dont have to try to bait sp3 I just crush em and they dont get past sp2
  • The_Stig9684The_Stig9684 Posts: 42

I have an awakened maxed out 4* Iron man infinity war, I usually just use him as an AW defender. Ive seen alot of good threads about him and Seatin says great things about him
    IS THERE SOMTHING IM MISSING.
    I understand the plasma mechanic and have no problem inflicting the plasma debuff. Ive tried a bunch of different strategies and fight styles and he just kinda seems to hit like a pool noodle.
    what can i do to up his DPS??
    Thanks in advance

Hello, you could try Double Edge mastery to get a little more out of him for DPS. When duped he always starts off with a armor charge eliminating the bleed. My duped 6* rocks the house!
    Kade7175 said:

Dude my r4 5* sig200 is my main dude right now. I use him for everything. The power control saves me from sp3s all the time. Now I dont have to try to bait sp3 I just crush em and they dont get past sp2

IMIW has a power control mechanic... ? how..