**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Your best rank up decision?

PeterQuillPeterQuill Posts: 1,373 ★★★★
A lot of us have at least 1 4/55 champs or a handful of them and some 5/65's. Some are obviously better than others so who was that one rank up that you didnt even think twice about and has put in overtime for you?

Mine was initially a 5/65 corvus as he slayed through everything, but now after having a 5/65 domino for a couple of months, she is just a game breaker for me. Uncollected EQ fights are over in 1-3 heavies and if the bosses can be parried, bled or incinerated, its a surefire bet she will one shot them. Makes farming pots in ROL a breeze as well

Comments

• Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Ironically, Corvus. Didn't like him too much at first and put him on D. But then when I got suicides, he became my favorite champ. I mainly used him to 100% 6.1. He destroys map 6, clearing all 3 sections for me with typically no item use! I just run DE and so CG regens around 15% per fight. He has massive damage output, regen, and power control with his L2. The complete package for me.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Luke Cage to R4
    Sparky to R4
    Corvus to R4

Soon to be followed by Domino to R4 (ok, this is just bragging, please excuse me...)
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Yeah domino for me. First 5/65 but at rank 4 I never really used her synergies too much, she just steamrolls EQ every month for me now. Got me my first LOL run for 1000 units and has me on the verge of exploring variant 2.
    Easily my biggest game changer but recently have taken up capIW and he’s giving her a run for her money! 2 awesome champs
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    my first 4/55 Archangel and red hulk too . they both will probably never be 5/65 but they did put in so much work over
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    6* Killmonger to R2. He was my first champ to go to 2/35 or 5/65 and one my favourites. Still putting in work today, even with 3 more 5/65’s in Ghost, Omega and Hyperion
  • KihlgastKihlgast Posts: 111
    my first r5 ever was stark spidey. Never regretted that for a second.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Magik to r4. I kept getting owned by Hyperion until she came along. I had my doubts at first, but she was a great addition to my team
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    There have been a few, but I have to say Movie Marvel. I won her in arena, had various rank up gems, and decided to 5/65 her. After the 1st fight, she is insane and very satisfying! Now I just need a 5* fury.
  • PhantomStarrPhantomStarr Posts: 54
    I saved forever to rank my 4* Quenpool to max level. She is a blood-letting MACHINE!
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    5/65 Gwenpool. All. The. Way. zero regrets.
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    5* CapIW to r5 before most people gave him any credit.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    5/65 Magik. Still my favorite.
  • DanasjonDanasjon Posts: 139
    Ranking hyperion to r4 as a 5* still use him in UC EQ
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    Domino last August... Putting in work for a year solid.

CG is not bad either... Finally gave in to the nags in my ally and r5 him recently and he's just an AW machine.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I took aegon to r5 thinking hey, I can explore lol cheaply now, now I use him everywhere, aq act 6 variant and even the occasional war when thing is the boss
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Taking Sparky all the way as a 5* was so big for me.

I still lean on him for so much content. I pulled him back when they still had champion specific featured crystals and I saved to get him. Used the class awakening gem eventually. First to R5. He just kills.

(Magik was second to r5 and I love her too. I pulled her earlier than Spidey and duped her really early. She's superb as well and probably helped me get through a bunch of content prior to pulling Spidey.)
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    First SL, then AA, now cap IW