**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Your most regretted rank up?

13»

Comments

• WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    Took my first 4* to R5 Electro
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Ghost rider to 5-65

Please elaborate. I can 5/65 Ghost Rider (have the materials for any champ) and so was considering it. I do have the other two members of the trinity at 5/65 and that's my AW attack team and so that's why I was considering it. My 5/65 Corvus manhandles map 6 and so don't need another champ there. I know that GR's only drawback is his damage output. Blade ensures that the judgments stick very consistently (the other drawback without the trinity).
  • Will435Will435 Posts: 20
    Black panther classic to 4/55 for me. He was my first rank 4 and first duped 5 star so I got a little to overzealous with that one.
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    edited August 2019

Solrac_2 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Ghost rider to 5-65

Please elaborate. I can 5/65 Ghost Rider (have the materials for any champ) and so was considering it. I do have the other two members of the trinity at 5/65 and that's my AW attack team and so that's why I was considering it. My 5/65 Corvus manhandles map 6 and so don't need another champ there. I know that GR's only drawback is his damage output. Blade ensures that the judgments stick very consistently (the other drawback without the trinity).
    He is just slowly losing value with how the game progresses. He is great for AQ and even AW in some instances. Larger health pools make him less valuable, but he is a great sustainable champ for Uncollected EQs, but I would say he isnt worth 5/65 anymore. Who are your other champs?
    Other champs I have at 5/65 or other champs that I am considering besides GR. If it's the latter, I'm strongly considering Quake. I'm good with her but not great. I also have (all at rank 4) Iceman, AA, unduped Hyp and unduped She-Hulk. I have 6.1 100%. @PeterQuill
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    4 Star Phoenix to Rank 5... Could've used those T4CC to get some other later Cosmics up much sooner, and I rarely use her. Atleast she has one of the best PI...
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Winter soldier to r4
    X23 to r4

They were my only good 5* at the time now I don't use them and also got ws as a 6*
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    5* Taskmaster to rank 4 on day he was introduced to the game in the old style feature crystal.
  • Taiphoon_zeroTaiphoon_zero Posts: 110
    No regrets so far
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    4* Hawkeye to R5. Not because I think Hawkeye is bad, but because I pulled the 5* version less than a week after.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    None really. There’s a few that I don’t really use, but they’re all 4* champs so I didn’t waste much. Even some of my 4* r5’s that I don’t use anymore are still putting in work on AW defence and occasional niche matchups.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    R3 cable. R4 Angela a little bit, Havok has made her relevant again. R4 Archangel 5* as well, more and more bleed immunes have made him a, albeit somewhat useful, benchwarmer
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    I was close to taking Symbiote Spiderman to 4/55 due to a string of meh pulls. Decided to wait it out and got a 5* earlier than expected. Pulled Captain Brie Larson