**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Back Issues #3: Polar Opposites

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Kabam guys

Please check first your own game and then make anouncements

2015 tech gem says kang vision and even war machine (only as 4 star)

I'll report that bug. Kang should not be in there.
    So, those that used it on Kang already, simply get the benefit while everyone else looses out? That is hardly fair.
    Do you know anyone that was able to? do you know it was not just a bug that his name was listed in the description?
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Kabam guys

Why not he became available to get in 2015 just as ultron lab became available to get in 2016 therefore they should be able to use their respective 2015 or 2016 gem
  • I don't know what is the point of removing Kang from the list. I wouldn't rank him up outside of a rank gem anyway. lol

I wouldn’t rank him up WITH the rank up gem. The guy sucks
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

I don't know what is the point of removing Kang from the list. I wouldn't rank him up outside of a rank gem anyway. lol

I wouldn’t rank him up WITH the rank up gem. The guy sucks
    I guess people rank him up for diversity? I don’t see the use of removing him though, it’s not like he has any impact on anything, he’s just a trophy
  • I almost had a spasm reading the rewards dang kabam
    @Kabam Miike will the sentinel boost node and the tech are immune to aar be in every quest?
    Lvernon15 said:

@Kabam Miike will the sentinel boost node and the tech are immune to aar be in every quest?

I think so similar to the buff duration for xl champs in v2
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★

@Kabam Miike does the composite construction node mean that all tech Champs (metal) are also immune to Magneto?

Wanted to know this also, not many good tech options who aren’t metal. SL and yondu off the top of my head

Anyone have an idea how to counter this node? I guess my 6* Angela would be the best option or maybe Sabrethooth? But there is no tech with regular regen or do I missing one?

Willpower won't count I guess even the Champs are always healing with liquid courage 🤔

I reckon a lot of the defenders will have regen, any champ who regens a lot will work or ghost or quake if you pay well because there is no need to take parry or block damage
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★

Anyone have an idea how to counter this node? I guess my 6* Angela would be the best option or maybe Sabrethooth? But there is no tech with regular regen or do I missing one?

Willpower won't count I guess even the Champs are always healing with liquid courage 🤔

Seems like a good job for Blade.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Raganator said:

Seems like a good job for Blade.
    Blade doesn’t use a regen buff, he just regens passively
    Ah yes. Well, time to dust off my KG. :D

Yeah I have Quake 5* at r5 but one hit into the block and you are done... But this could be a nice exploit to use her with Heimdall + Angela/Hela synergies.

If Quake is dupe (mine is sig100) she probably would reflect a massive amount of damage and could finish defenders by this 😅

I’m hoping that her concussion is able to stop the buff gain like it does with aggression fury
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★

Yeah I have Quake 5* at r5 but one hit into the block and you are done... But this could be a nice exploit to use her with Heimdall + Angela/Hela synergies.

If Quake is dupe (mine is sig100) she probably would reflect a massive amount of damage and could finish defenders by this 😅

You could go with electro with heimdall synergy and just dance around for a while then get hit and reflect all damage back

Lvernon15 said:

I’m hoping that her concussion is able to stop the buff gain like it does with aggression fury
    Aggression Fury and this comparable buffs mit Regen are aktiv buffs and all 2 seconds... Since this node will trigger every second I guess while quake triggers autoevade this node also will activate :(
    I think the time gap is less than a second
    TwmR said:

You could go with electro with heimdall synergy and just dance around for a while then get hit and reflect all damage back
    Oh yes, didn’t think of that, I hope that means we can cheese an entire quest with it, get in the bin high skill ghost Strat in just going to take a hit with my rank 2 6* km

Finally have a use for my 4:55 x23
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    That’s in poor taste to not let people use the gem on those champs. Like what the hell is the harm. It’s not like there’s a boatload or tech champs in 2015/2016 people are dieing to get to r4 anyway
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Kabam guys

Maybe it's a mistake, but how is it a bug? Why remove him? Why not include classic ultron? It seems so arbitrary.
  • Kabam guys

Maybe it's a mistake, but how is it a bug? Why remove him? Why not include classic ultron? It seems so arbitrary.
    Because that is not the intention with these Rank Up Gems, or these Champions.
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Yooooo can y’all not mention the cheese methods so we can have a chance to do it easy before they change the quest lol 😂