**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which Tech Champion to 5/65

Always a hard choice picking which champ to max out. Already got Spider-man Stark Enhanced Maxed out so would like advice on who to take up to the next level. I currently run suicides as I spend the majority of my time in arenas hitting milestones.

Not sure if awakened abilities matter between these two as they both have minor benefits that don't make or break the champs. So cast vote based on if they are both unawakened or awakened. In due time I hope to get either that's rank 5 to signature 200.

Thanks in advance for helping me pick my next champion

Which Tech Champion to 5/65 59 votes

Ghost
84%
SecondSkrillerTheManMythLegendLvernon15SharkPowerr99CliffordcanSceptilemaniacAhitlawDuke_SilverThecrusher_9756StrLordScatsburyAssumedNamehiddenblizzardCaptain_2goodbinrakMaldroit2anubhavdivinegamerSDPFhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherx 50 votes
Mysterio
13%
Spity68Savio444A l p h aTimrosMysterioAleorShivamrajak124Giodood_1 8 votes
Other (please specify)
1%
Lost0187 1 vote

Comments

• PeaRatPeaRat Posts: 152
    Ghost
    Is this even a question? Ghost is one of the best champs in the game...
  • ScholiaScholia Posts: 116
    I’d understand if you’d asked a question about 2 closely matched champs. This is a silly question and a no brainer
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    Not even close, Ghost. Since you run suicides she really destroys. And if you have all the synergies you can negate recoil damage too. I have R5 Ghost too. You won't be disappointed.
  • SyrionSyrion Posts: 64
    Scholia said:

I’d understand if you’d asked a question about 2 closely matched champs. This is a silly question and a no brainer

I feel Mysterio would have crazy damage output from his poison with suicides. Not to mention bleed damage is small and all it would take is a level 3 and a heavy to deal 50,000 + damage if they survive the level 3. I mean each champ has a purpose. I haven't played much with ghost so I am no pro.
    -sixate- said:

Not even close, Ghost. Since you run suicides she really destroys. And if you have all the synergies you can negate recoil damage too. I have R5 Ghost too. You won't be disappointed.

That is what people tell me. Figured I would jump on the community and ask for more advice / input. Thanks. Does she need the hood synergy to bypass the recoil damage?
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Ghost
    nothing even comes close to what ghost is in 'tech' class,but depends on liking ,i took darkhawk and sentinel to 4/55 instead of ghost at the moment
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Ghost
    Ghost is the Queen, and it’s tough to imagine her losing that throne any time soon.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    Syrion said:

-sixate- said:

That is what people tell me. Figured I would jump on the community and ask for more advice / input. Thanks. Does she need the hood synergy to bypass the recoil damage?
    Yes, without Hood she takes recoil damage. I run mine with 6* Hood 5* AM Wasp, and my last questing spot I can fill in with whatever I feel like.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    She’s the best champ in the game and you run suicides, can’t go wrong
    -sixate- said:

Syrion said:

-sixate- said:

Yes, without Hood she takes recoil damage. I run mine with 6* Hood 5* AM Wasp, and my last questing spot I can fill in with whatever I feel like.
    Thanks for the confirmation on recoil damage. Gotta get a The Hood now.
    Thanks everyone who has stopped by and voted. That is some serious swing for Ghost and appears she may be the go to. Appreciate the feedback and helping me decide.

I don't know how to close the thread, any mod can do so or I will just let it die.

Thanks again everyone. It is greatly appreciated