**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Masochism making me question my life

2»

Comments

• ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Was stuck on that quest for about 6 monhts (including times of giving up and not attempting it) so I get what you mean. Part of it could be that your phone is kinda old and slow and that adds difficulty without you realising. Otherwise, just practice it repeatedly
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

@FreeToPlay_21 I believe IMIW can heal block on heavy?
    Other than that, yeah whatever the guys said.

He can but the thing is, to apply the heal block the opponent needs to have active regeneration when the contact is made. As DNA3000 mentioned, Masochism Regen is instant so it's physically impossible to land a heal block.
  • LordScatsburyLordScatsbury Posts: 174
    Corvus Corvus Corvus Corvus Corvus
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Midnite93 said:

Sabretooth, she hulk, sparky and Corvus need to be taken up I say you will have a hell of a time tho at least for your first run good luck

Agreed; I would take up them and Killmonger. I might've used a 4/40 Spark to outdamage it back when I did it

What is great about this thread is so many people popped in to help
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    use champs that don't cause debuffs and intercept
    ESF said:

Midnite93 said:

Sabretooth, she hulk, sparky and Corvus need to be taken up I say you will have a hell of a time tho at least for your first run good luck

Agreed; I would take up them and Killmonger. I might've used a 4/40 Spark to outdamage it back when I did it

What is great about this thread is so many people popped in to help
    Agreed. Such a great community, this one.
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    Same problem with me....everything was kinda easy in act 5 with r4 4 stars but masochism has given me the most painful times in this game...

Will awakening 4 star Medusa help me in masochism.....or will star lord help if i awaken him? Please give some advice
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    Priyansh7 said:

Same problem with me....everything was kinda easy in act 5 with r4 4 stars but masochism has given me the most painful times in this game...

Will awakening 4 star Medusa help me in masochism.....or will star lord help if i awaken him? Please give some advice

Use champs that don’t cause debuffs and intercept alot
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★

Priyansh7 said:

Use champs that don’t cause debuffs and intercept alot
    Specifically should i then go towards awakening star lord?
    Midnite93 said:

@FreeToPlay_21 I hope you were able to clear at least an initial run. I personally was stuck there for two weeks. When you do act 5 exploration do 5.2 for the last.

I'm keeping it on a hold for now! I'm going to take up my Sabertooth to 4/40. I'm currently low on ISO, I have everything else sorted. I hope it goes according to plan! Thanks @Midnite93