**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best overall Skill champion

2»

Comments

• ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Vdh2008 said:

Aegon. That is all.

I FINALLY pulled a Blade after so long chasing him on my 2nd crystal this go around... used the rest of my shards to open the feature, and pulled Aegon.

Awakened Aegon, sig 190, R5'd him. Blade sits on the bench. NO Regrets.

My 5/50 Sig 99 puts in a lot of work for me, so I can't even fathom how hard that bad boy is hitting. Congratulations on that
  • OneAboveAll13OneAboveAll13 Posts: 190
    Blade
    Did you just forgot to list best of 'em??

I would go with AEgon..
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    Killmonger
    I fine KM more useful but Blade damage output is sick. But I didn't get him till well after the Trinity was the only thing people ever ran anywhere.
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    Blade
    stealth suit spiderman and aegon along with gwenpool certainly should be on this list lol
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    Blade
    Aakash said:

1. Blade
    2. GP
    3. KM
    I have them all as 5*s at R5

aegon and nick fury are better than gp all day only blade is as good as trnf and aegon js the second or third best behind blade and possibly the real nick fury. also the stealth suit spiderman certainly is better than gwenpool and killmonger, killmonger is definetly better than gwenpool. i have all these champions in 5 or 6* i do agree that blade is still the best but if you have an awakened aegon and know how to use him woah hes definetly top 3 skill champion its not even debatable