Options

100% LOL?

INTEGRALINTEGRAL Posts: 957 ★★★
If T2 alpha and other resources will be much easier to obtain then why did people explored 100% LOL?

Or are we stupid ones?

Comments

• Options
    Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    You got to enjoy those R4 5* sooner is your reward I guess?
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    They will still have more rank 4 5* than anyone else does
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    INTEGRAL wrote: »
    If T2 alpha and other resources will be much easier to obtain then why did people explored 100% LOL?

Or are we stupid ones?

You also got a cool 5* Ultron prime.
  • Options
    No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    I'd agree, I was planning on 100% LoL and saving up to finish it out but I don't really see a need to do so anymore. There's nothing really special in there for the cost to finish it up.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,268 ★★★★★
    You How to much complian. Thah How the game Rolls now alest we get somting. Instand of nofing ikow u fells brokken after u have didt Lol 100 procent then read this. But. Pliz keep in mind game need to move one we cant stay at the samme always. Ther culd Mabye make a news event montly event quset ther is hader then Master mode so Mabye drop the complains and just fucse. To move one.
  • Options
    Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    edited August 2017
    Why people still want to try lol
    1.afterall its the hardest content present in game to brag atleast i could do it if i can
    2.it give a good amount of 5* shard,t4cc and t2a and dont forget that 5* awakening gem which is definitely exclusive one.
    3.to show you strength although t2a can become accessible more then before but dont forget it took time to build them but you will get lot of content in one time
    But surely if im right after increasing presence of 5* lol would become a pile of cake just like now rol become when people start getting sl dupe and many got tier champ then it will just become a to do quest but for now its too far from now
  • Options
    If there aren't many tier 2 alphas for 6* rank ups then LoL will still be desired content plus the 5* generic gem is also a nice prize with the t4cc crystals
  • Options
    I can't wait to do LoL with my R5 5* thank you

Yeah I will just wait to finish it.
  • Options
    Just need the sl dupe and take him to rank 5 for me lol
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Just need the sl dupe and take him to rank 5 for me lol

The RNG gods have blessed me well. I have him at sig 105. My last 4 5* crystals have been SL. Hope you get him too
  • Options
    Dang! I got him going for iceman lol