**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First 6*

So much grind for nothing... Uninstall after this?

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Gonna be a beast for variant 2 and 3
  • ZverceZverce Posts: 76
    I know that, but it is a pain to rank up a 5* champion to r4 at least also...
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    6* isn't everything..
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Unless you are willing to whale out 6*s are really not great. The odds of awakening them and cost to rank them would be better invested in 5*s. Drop that hb on aw defense for diversity and focus on the 5* champs you have to help you grow for now
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★

🤣😂🤣🤦🏻‍♂️
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    He's gotta be in the top 5 for an upcoming revamp. Just trying to be positive for you lol
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Use this post as a RIP button:

RIP
  • TO_BeatzTO_Beatz Posts: 73

Don't feel bad bro. It happens to the best of us.
  • Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    Im at the point in the game where im able to save 6* shards but still progress with content so I find opening them in big batches really helps soften the blow
  • dabetchadabetcha Posts: 26
    Zverce said:

Oh man... I feel you. That big stack of garbage was my first 6* too after months of hard work (yes, I wasn't the best uncollected player). I honestly was so damn mad that I didn't play the game 2 weeks after I got him.

Then, as the stupid addicted girl I am, I came back and started playing again like if I never got him and left them there collecting dust.

It happened too when 5* arrived. My first 5* was a damn Groot and kept playing like if that never happened either.

Anyway, I kept playing after the 6* Hulkbuster fiasco and kept working hard to keep trying until I got another 6*. And I promised to myself that I was gonna keep working hard if got another champ like HB. My story had a happy ending: two weeks ago, I got my second 6* and it was a killmonger.

If I did it, you can do it too, mate!
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Kabam soon buff all trash tiers
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

Lmao only thing hulkbuster is a beast at is gathering dust
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★
    I mean you can only go up from that pull
    TRONG94 said:

@Zverce, I know your feeling. My 1st is him too after months of grinding. Disappointing reality. However, like other guys said, 5*s are still mainstream now so just keep going and focus on your strong 5*s.
    HB may get a buff later, I guess coz imo, his performance is just the poorest in game now. For now, u can use him in Bane node (If you may want to bring him to quests) bc of his high health pool. It's the way I try to keep him not dead, LOL.

At least you found a purpose for him 🤣🤣🤣
    Wakala said:

You better keep this picture a top secret!!!
    dabetcha said:

Zverce said:

Oh man... I feel you. That big stack of garbage was my first 6* too after months of hard work (yes, I wasn't the best uncollected player). I honestly was so damn mad that I didn't play the game 2 weeks after I got him.

Then, as the stupid addicted girl I am, I came back and started playing again like if I never got him and left them there collecting dust.

It happened too when 5* arrived. My first 5* was a damn Groot and kept playing like if that never happened either.

Anyway, I kept playing after the 6* Hulkbuster fiasco and kept working hard to keep trying until I got another 6*. And I promised to myself that I was gonna keep working hard if got another champ like HB. My story had a happy ending: two weeks ago, I got my second 6* and it was a killmonger.

If I did it, you can do it too, mate!
    Well the guys are right, after HB you can only make a better pull, actually is there a worse? 🤣🤣🤣
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 691 ★★★
    people quit complaining about who you get for your 1st 5star.
  • Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208
    thers always a time when life and this frickin game depress us but we live and play this damn game coz of our optimistic view. cheer up focus on ur 5stars .get some sleep and forgetthis opening as bad dream and never look back that u had a 6 star
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 648 ★★★★
    This just happened to me. I’ve got some good 6*s but a bad 6* is the worst. No reason to have champs that bad in the 6*.

thers always a time when life and this frickin game depress us but we live and play this damn game coz of our optimistic view. cheer up focus on ur 5stars .get some sleep and forgetthis opening as bad dream and never look back that u had a 6 star

I just got my self a beer 😁
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    if i get a 6* Hulkbuster I'm gonna quit i have duped my 5* Hulkbuster 3 times now all i have for Act 6 is Ice Man Spider Gwen and Stark Enhanced all my other 5*s are trash
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

🤣😂🤣🤦🏻‍♂️
    The XL tech, why not? SP3 hits hard.

Dont worry TC, my alliance mates and I opened 6 stars within hours of each other and heres what we got

Vulture
    Miles Morales
    Hulkbuster
    DPX
    Cable

You could say team morale was way down after that

Damn!!!