**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What champ and node combination would make the longest fight ever?

ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
Firstly the fight needs to be possible. In my opinion I would say AV on the Do You Bleed Node?

Comments

• General__RossGeneral__Ross Posts: 157
    edited May 2019
    Drooped2 said:

Power shield
    Debuff immune
    Gwenpool..

This I've seen
    Power shield ,chaos.
    Both champions started with power lock yea that was a fun dungeon.

*laughs in YJ* (Power sting goes through debuff immune and shreds power shield)

I’d say the longest node combo would be safeguard, immune to debuffs, heal can only be blocked, not reversed, Crit me with your best shot (new node where only crits do damage), crits do 50% less, arc overload, vigor, power shield, and regen 1% per second.

Any champ would take 0 damage, so let’s throw a 1* on this node to spite you, as they would also take forever to KO you.

Edit: didn’t read at first that it needs to be possible, so we’ll create a new node: after a 10k combo your next special is a guaranteed crit that bypasses safeguard.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I would say Red Skull with mystic ward and debuff immunity. Throw Crit Me With Your Best Shot to make it even longer. Corvus and maybe Ghost might be the only real counters.
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    Iron Man infinity war with the do you bleed node, would be a pretty long fight
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    A new node where a champion is indestructible for a whole minute then 20 second cool down then another minute of indestructible. This buff cannot be removed.
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    You can only deal damage when the opponent is under a stun effect. Your opponent: Mordo
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Do you bleed with a bleed immune
  • WispyMotionWispyMotion Posts: 5
    Iceman and Mephisto with safeguard and 20% increased health and
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    it would have to be like an immune to all debuts node with a beefy champ on it like Kingpin or the AQ Thanos
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    JuggerNot said:

You can only deal damage when the opponent is under a stun effect. Your opponent: Mordo

lol i would kill myself if i saw that
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    King Groot

- Safeguard
    - Masochism
    - 150% increased regen

No idea. Just threw one out there.
  • MCoC_fanMCoC_fan Posts: 97
    Magik at Sig 200 with
    -300% increased power gain
    -Force of will
    -Kinetic transference 15%
    -Masochism 15%
    -+100% healing
    -buffet 15%
    -True strike
    And Safeguard if u want a real challenge
    Have fun
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    King groot
    Safe Guard
    Debuff immune
    200% health regen
    Indomitable
    (The one that reduces nulify chance by 80%)
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    JuggerNot said:

Um...Killmonger

• FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    JuggerNot said:

Easy She Hulk fodder. 4-hit combo and a heavy at the start of the fight, that'll apply the slow debuff and boom you've won.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    Mister Sinister except his regeneration gets a bass boost from 70% to 150%

yes I am evil