**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

@Kabam, about Green Goblin....

SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
Hi there, just a quick question;

Is there any internal discussion about making any changes to Green Goblin? A lot of people want him to be changed to a Science champion and his cunning charges to be more effective against Mystic, but there hasn't been any reply about those comments since he was released. Some are also asking for some form of damage increase.

I'm one of those fortunate people to have a 5 star Science gem and I love the character, but if he's going to be changed I want to know ahead of time.

Thank you for reading.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    The class will not be changed. That's for sure.
  • acid21acid21 Posts: 22
    waste of time and effort. he is how he is and that wont change. unless a Buff or a Nerf happens.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    No, he won't be changed - while we understand some would like to see him as Science, we've provided our reasoning as to why he is not and also work with Marvel directly when we make decisions on the class of Champions in MCOC. There are several Champions that could be argued as more than one class, and I also understand the desire to see another Science Champ.. but his class isn't changing. We're not in the habit of changing the class of someone after a release.
This discussion has been closed.