Trade-In Quest Crystals

LCv2LCv2 Member Posts: 18
Don’t do it. Just open them as they are. I exchanged and got roughly 30% less than I would had I just opened the stash of them.

Comments

• ZeepZorpZeepZorp Member Posts: 111 ★★
    6000 basic iso is so disappointing for the trade in crystal. Rather take 7500 iso in 75 portions.
  • LCv2LCv2 Member Posts: 18

Yeap traded 11 for 31 t5 generic iso . if i had done the other way i would have take at least 50-60 units

I traded 11 and only got 25 t5 generic. Had another 76 leftover quest crystals and got units, energy, 55 t1, 17 t2 & 2 t3 generics. Based on average...ISO alone would have netted me more than what I get from the 25 t3
  • TRETRE Member Posts: 66
    edited August 2019
    I opened 8 and got all ISO. I’ll just continue to let them build I guess. I never need ISO.

A friend did pull 10 full refills and 1000 units from 2 crystals....so it’s possible. I won’t be trading anymore in though.
  • TRETRE Member Posts: 66
    He hit the lottery with these two pulls!
  • LCv2LCv2 Member Posts: 18
    TRE said:

He hit the lottery with these two pulls!

The only question I need to ask is “how much does he spend on the game every week?”

• LormifLormif Member Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    when you do the trade in you are trading diversity for larger rewards. there is still the same odds they stated, but if you have 1% chance to do something opening 1k crystals is better than opening 10 crystals.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Member Posts: 11,598 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

when you do the trade in you are trading diversity for larger rewards. there is still the same odds they stated, but if you have 1% chance to do something opening 1k crystals is better than opening 10 crystals.

The quantity isn’t the same, 100 would give a bare minimum of 7.5k but in these its 5k
  • LormifLormif Member Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Lormif said:

The quantity isn’t the same, 100 would give a bare minimum of 7.5k but in these its 5k
    The above said 11 crystals gave 31 5k basic ISO. No one in this thread has stated 5k only that I can see.
  • RaveNNRaveNN Member Posts: 174
    I pulled 2000 units from 13 crystals opened, RNG favored me
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Member Posts: 879 ★★★
    TRE said:

LUCKY, 1000 UNITS!
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,932 ★★★★★
    Just bought 60 of them ... don't know if I should open really, It all goes to stash anyway
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Member Posts: 879 ★★★

Just bought 60 of them ... don't know if I should open really, It all goes to stash anyway

Open them, there's a chance high chance you could get something good like TRE's friend
  • HendrossHendross Member Posts: 956 ★★★
    Now I have 20 energy refills expiring. #FIRSTWORLDPROBLEM
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Member Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    So glad I used my 2000 quest crystals for this...

• RaganatorRaganator Member Posts: 2,533 ★★★★★
    What a waste. Lesson learned.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Member Posts: 957 ★★★★
    HUGE waste, the odds are even worse than before.

Kabam has to do better than this.
  • TX4runnerTX4runner Member Posts: 9

Not my idea of a trade in. Just a bait and switch to try to reduce our inventory. Not happy. That isn’t the equivalent of just opening 1,200 quest crystals.
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Member Posts: 323
    Opened 3 got 7 tier 5 iso....
  • Pony_boyPony_boy Member Posts: 50
    Yeah I regret using this. I’m not surprised to be Kabamed again.