**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Whoo tooo rankk uppp

So I'm currently in plan to upgrade on of these 3 to rank 4, I don't wanna upgrade Ghost because I still didn't get any Wasp in my roster so these 3 are my top choices. I always loved Venom and Angela but Angela has been in my roster the most longest who I have a soft spot for. She's has crazy damage. Ghulk was new about 2 months ago I pulled him, I think but people tell he's very good and I have seen that he can deal a lot of damage. Venom has always been very valuable to me in many quests and has deafeated some tough bosses. So.. As u can see, I'm stuck with these 3, so who should I rank up to rank 4??

Whoo tooo rankk uppp 20 votes

Angela
10%
Spity68Batman1903 2 votes
Ghulk
15%
kfd2010Skrull_LordGeK 3 votes
Venom
75%
SnizzbarFuzzylumpsLosspikKerneaszeezee57Denzel116FhfjghhggggjfhfjgPHJfinSuman_sahAHedronCaptainPollChubsWhiteGiodood_1CluelessGuyRithik 15 votes

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Venom
    Id focus on getting that aegon and quake up
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Venom
    Venom is simply the best one (imo). He has huge health pool, very good damage, he can easily regen and on top of that he prevents spiderpeople from evading
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Aegon
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Venom
    You should upgrade your spellings first dude 😁😂😂
  • science22science22 Posts: 125
    Hedron said:

You should upgrade your spellings first dude 😁😂😂

Heh sry there, typed to quick😂
    Cain said:

Aegon

You know I just got him 2 days ago.. :#
    edited August 2019
    I used my skill awakening gem which I was saving on for long and then finally he came :D. I'm also currently at act 4.4.3 so I need effective champs to take down maestro and even the collecter and do event quests
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Well none, I agree with going Ægon. If you are good or can learn with Quake, definetely her. Same goes with Ghost, even if you don't have the Wasp synergy. As far as your list goes, Venom is a beast for everything and his ability to shut down Spider-men's evades is amazing.
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Ghulk
    Looking at your roster, you need a poison immune, which is why I chose Ghulk.

But I'd probably choose Venom if you had everything covered. Not to sleep on Angela. She's great.