**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I only get Cosmic and Skill 4*s

I want some other class 4 star. Is there some ritual to remove this curse?

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

You have to make a post saying kabam Miike is god 69 times and your next crystal will contain the godly mutant cyclops

Listen to this guy. He knows what he's talking about. In fact, I'ma give you a Like instead of an LOL so you can gain a point for this.
  • Options
    EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    Hope you get another class. You have some gods in their like Medusa nick fury and carnage
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    You have to sell all the champs and put your phone on the carcass of two goats
    One painted like cyclopes
    The other painted like kabam Mike
    Then chant cyclopes is the best champion twenty four times and then you shall receive the best champion in all the game...
  • Options
    EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★

You have to sell all the champs and put your phone on the carcass of two goats
    One painted like cyclopes
    The other painted like kabam Mike
    Then chant cyclopes is the best champion twenty four times and then you shall receive the best champion in all the game...

Instructions unclear, goat stuck in ass
  • Options
    Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 466 ★★★

I got a Mutant. Wohooo.. Kabam Mike heard my prayers.

Well, it is Cyclops' son...
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Maybe you didn’t sacrifice enough goats
  • Options
    Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    I had 30 something 4* before I got my first tech, and that was Howard the Smuck which Kabam had given to everyone. Hopefully you'll have better luck getting the other classes you need soon!
  • Options
    XrossBonesXrossBones Posts: 14
    Behold. I got the Mighty Cyclops too. The Curse has been lifted.
    Got him with just 330k points in arena

• Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Congratulations on your pulls. When I started I struggled to get mystic champs. What really helped me grow my champs and improve my fighting skills was arena. Those phc add up really fast and the drop rates have really improved since I started. I would never spend on them but any you can earn from arena add up