**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to awake?

OneAboveAll13OneAboveAll13 Posts: 190
edited August 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Since 4 star awaking gem is coming here's my option

If you can explain why… that'd be great, thanks💐

Who to awake? 33 votes

CapIW
12%
AhitlawDONZALOOG1234EthanGamerBatman1903 4 votes
Archangel
30%
LP47CaptainDonKillerRino19doctorbgforcefanX_Factor_AgentMoeyTehrMidnite93Giodood_1Chilldude22 10 votes
Omega red
39%
ArcDeAngelusZENLvernon15JuggerNotJedi_HawkeFhfjghhggggjfhfjgMC2707TivjyotEtjamaFreeToPlay_21MasterChief1176H3t3rGeK 13 votes
Emma frost
9%
Spity68Ægon0710CaptainPoll 3 votes
Havok
6%
HedronNikhil_MB 2 votes
Hulk regnarok
0%
Medusa
3%
Duke_Silver 1 vote
Venom the duck
0%

Comments

• doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    Archangel
    AA, good news is can do massive damage, bad news is enemy has to be susceptible to bleed and poison
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    CapIW
    Capiw or AA. Omega red if you can pump ALOT of sig stones into him
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Omega red
    If you have a lot of sigs it’s omega no question, he’s a beast
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    CapIW
    CapIW. He can do almost anything with his signature ability. With the right team he can have some of the best damage in the game off of the special 2. He can also counter realm of legends wolverine with despair mastery.
  • OneAboveAll13OneAboveAll13 Posts: 190
    @Lvernon15 @Ahitlaw as per your suggestions, how much sig. Gem Needed for omega red (minimum to unleash beast 💐)
    CapIW

@Lvernon15 @Ahitlaw as per your suggestions, how much sig. Gem Needed for omega red (minimum to unleash beast 💐)

I have a 4* R5 with sig 60 and it still isn’t good enough in my opinion
  • OneAboveAll13OneAboveAll13 Posts: 190
    Ahitlaw said:

I got AA duped today from crystal...💐
    So now Cap IW... Right?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Omega red

Honestly I’d say 80, he really really needs it, probably mire than anyone in game
    CapIW

Ahitlaw said:

I got AA duped today from crystal...💐
    So now Cap IW... Right?
    I would personally. Capiw Is very very useful, his dupe is awesome. Petrify debuff are amazing lol