**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Working on fully exploring V3, but that Havok, oh my.

MixalisMixalis Posts: 875 ★★★
I have a 6" Vulture and few other 5* armor breaking champs, that I used for Havok. I was boosted and didn't put a dent in him. Anyone else having trouble with him?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I just used ghost and hood
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    The issue is the crumbling armor. By the time you fully evade his sp1, your armor breaks and you’ll get detonated. So if possible, get a champ with more than 1 armor up so you have a contingency. 😊
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Use red skull. Multiple armor ups means that if one breaks, it’s not a big deal
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    OG Vision is my usual choice for fighting Havok. Can spam the sp1 and 2 to keep him below a bar of power.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    using 6* vulture should work , dont worry about armour, just spam special 1 ,that drains havok's power slightly and he looses all his charges. 1 6* vulture should get him down most likely ,if not , 1 revive wont hurt 👍🏼
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    xNig said:

The issue is the crumbling armor. By the time you fully evade his sp1, your armor breaks and you’ll get detonated. So if possible, get a champ with more than 1 armor up so you have a contingency. 😊

Why not try collosus
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,362 ★★★★★
    _ASDF_ said:

Hedron said:

xNig said:

Why not try collosus
    Why not try cyclops? Or kamala khan? Or iron fist? You know, all the god tier champs.
    Actually Cyclops is pretty good against Havok; since their energy attacks don't actually hurt each other. Spam your SP1/SP2 for armour break, and just bait out Havok's SP1 or push him to SP3 and take it on the chin for more Power and zero damage...
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

I just used ghost and hood

Did the same. Went in first with 6* ghost and messed up the timing once and got wrecked. Then went with my 5/65 ghost and managed to end with 99% health.