**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I find it very odd...

WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
That the Sentinel is the only example of a playable “minion” champ in-game, by which I mean it’s not a specific character, but one of many of the same characters. And no I’m not counting Ultron because even though he has multiple bodies, he’s still a single conciseness.

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Symbiods also.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    The sentinel you play it's different than the minion's on AQ and so. The model is the same, and they share some of the abilities. But that's just it
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He’s different to the aq sentinels
  • Options
    WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    I’m not talking about the in-game abilities, I’m talking about the character lore.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    But then you also play with symbioids and ultron drones, if you look at it
  • Options
    MassapealMassapeal Posts: 143
    You do realize, all of your champions might be brainwashed, cosmically altered Skrulls, don't you?
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,671 Guardian

The sentinel you play it's different than the minion's on AQ and so. The model is the same, and they share some of the abilities. But that's just it

I think he means that in the lore of the game every champion we use is based on a singular entity. Of course, every player has their own copy, but it is a copy of a specific entity. But the Sentinel is different; in the in-game lore the ISO-Sentinel that players get is one member of the race of ISO-Sentinels that evolved in the battle realm.

There are singular Sentinels, like Nimrod or the Master Mold But the ISO-Sentinel seems to be described as just one of a large group of evolved ISO-Sentinels. He's not like Bob, the Sentinel, or Three of Twelve. He's just a Honda Civic from a long assembly line of Honda Civics.
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    lol this is a topic just let it be