**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What character kind of represents your account.

PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
edited August 2019 in General Discussion
So, sought of like a character you've had on your team for ages, a character you have been trying to pull for ages ETC.
For me it's juggs, waited four years to get him as a 4 star and had to do an arena to get him.

Comments

• Scarlett Witch. Very rarely do I replace her, and usually it is with SS if I do
  • Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215
    Captain America IW,
    My first 4* was og Cap my 4th was ww2 Cap. Both who helped me complete act 3 and then I ran a team around ww2 cap to get pass act 4. I pulled Cap iW shortly after he was released and the man has been on my team since. Helping me clear all sorts of content. I feel I owe a great appreciation to the caps lol
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    I was waiting to pull blade for a long time, so when I finally got him took him straight to r4
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Ip, got him from my first 3 5* crystals
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    In a day , i got corvus galive and duped medusa and take both of them to r4
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Gwenpool, she’s my go to champ for almost any quest.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    As much as I would like to say Corvus or Omega Red, 2 of my top champions, it would realistically have to be Hawkeye. He was my 1st 4*, my 1st 5*, and as luck would have it, my 1st 6*. I have and continue to clear alot of content with this guy.
  • SolvseusSolvseus Posts: 77
    Mags was my 2nd champ ever. 2* pull right after I started with my 1* Wolvie. Kinda sucked, but that forced me to get better at the game.
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Cap WWII was my man for ages. Then voodoo with him. Still waiting on the dupe for my 5* voodoo but did get 6* CA WWII.