**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How does glaive immunity work ???

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
I honestly have no idea. His description (as I understand it) says "when glaive immunity is active and Corvus would be KOed, he remains at 1 hp and 4 charges are removed". Am I correct ? Because it has happenned to me multiple times that my immunity was active, I had around 15 charges and I was still killed by basic attack.

What am I missing ? My CG is 4* 2/20 unawakened.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,977 ★★★★★
    The stronger the hit, the more charges are taken off. My 5/65 Corvus could have 12 charges and will die from thanos' sp1 or 2 with health above 1Hp.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★

Are you sure you read your OWN Corvus correctly?
    He needs his dup for the glaive of immortality thing

I am certainly not sure if I read him correctly, I even said that in my post. So he does really need to be awakened to not die ? I always thought his dupp only recharges glaive faster if charges are spent under X seconds
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Kerneas said:

I honestly have no idea. His description (as I understand it) says "when glaive immunity is active and Corvus would be KOed, he remains at 1 hp and 4 charges are removed". Am I correct ? Because it has happenned to me multiple times that my immunity was active, I had around 15 charges and I was still killed by basic attack.

What am I missing ? My CG is 4* 2/20 unawakened.

Well there's your problem haha, your corvus is unduped, and the part where it states he doesnt die while he has glaives immunity is in his sig ability. So yes, you need him duped to benefit from the death immunity.

The stronger the hit, the more charges are taken off. My 5/65 Corvus could have 12 charges and will die from thanos' sp1 or 2 with health above 1Hp.

Sorry bud that simply is not true
    He dies from special and heavy attacks seemingly automatically since he gets knocked down which deactivated his glaive
    Basic hits do the standard of what is stated in his abilities
    Ive been KO'd many times in AQ with 50% health with Thanos. It all happens in the same instance but i have charges up. 🤷
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

He dies from special and heavy attacks seemingly automatically since he gets knocked down which deactivated his glaive
    Ive been KO'd many times in AQ with 50% health with Thanos. It all happens in the same instance but i have charges up. 🤷
    Are you making the same mistake this chap is and using an unduped version?
    Thank y'all for answering, now I clearly see it. It's actually pretty stupid since I wanted him for almost a year and now I even didn't know his abilities properly.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

While you are about to die and you parry, you will expend only 2 charges instead of 4 charges. The sp1 or 2, if it hit your corvus properly and you didn't block it, would have knocked down your corvus, which in that instant would deactivate glaive immunity and allow your corvus to die.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★

If the SP3 has multiple hits on it (so it has a count) then each removes 4 charges is what I reckon. So first the damage if large enough will take you down to that 1% and then if there is further damage/hits it uses up whatever glaive charges are there. I've died from some Sp3 and survived others so I think it is situational.
    It always feels weird that he can KOed by heavy attack. His glaive immunity is disabled when he is knocked down. But at the time of being knocked down, he was already hit by that attack, so it doesn't make sense
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Specials and heavies will kill him if he's out of health regardless of how many charges he has or how hard of a hit it is. Getting knocked down puts his immunity on cooldown so that equals dead
    Lormif said:

Mines duped.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

Mines duped.
    Heavies and specials kill him