**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Post your 4 star awakenings here

2»

Comments

• SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    I used mine on wolverine,took a long time to pull him but I went for his sustainability.
  • Newbie756Newbie756 Posts: 10
    Whom should I
    Void,nebula,gamora,Emma,loki,by,si,
    Morondo,ms marvel kk
    By=hb
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Used it on OR

• I had a tough choice with Hyperion, Nick Fury and Blade as options but as I've got the latter two as 5* unawakened and Namor isn't in crystals yet I thought he would be the better choice.
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    I did this and don't regret it !

• Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221

Blade, kinda regretting it though, maybe I just haven't figured him out yet.

My son did Blade 4* and regrets it. He awakened to 50 and I tried to play him. I don't see what the hoopla was all about. He regrets it as he should of done his Cap IW.

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

And on my second account
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    I was gonna use it on Sinister, but lo and behold I duped him from a 4* hero crystal right before I was going to use it on him..I may use it on Omega Red now...
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Straight on Blade. I was thinking Omega Red but I heard he needs suicides and high sig ability so I went for Blade because with my skill level he will save me quite a few units
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    Rithik said:

Scarlet witch!!!

Same here and loving it!!! Had a tough choice between her and CAPIW. Decided on SW cause she's not available as 5*. Will do Cap after I 100% Act 4 (barring another top pull between now and then).
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Omega Red, he was Rank 5/50