**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My 4th 5 star. Head: Meet desk Face: Meet Palm

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
edited August 2019 in General Discussion

Comments

• RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 ★★
    Could have been worse my last 2 five starts were 3rd dupe on rhino and a KK. Red Skull is not that bad
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Could have been worse my last 2 five starts were 3rd dupe on rhino and a KK. Red Skull is not that bad

Well KK is just very memeable. She's actually a decent champ and I'd rather have her than any of my current champs. All I see in Red Skull is a Havok counter.
  • MassapealMassapeal Posts: 143
    My first 4 5*'s were Doctor Voodoo, Red Cyclops, Colossus and Star Lord.
  • AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    I would have been pretty excited had I pulled 5* red skull..I have him maxed as a 3* and he definitely is fun and useful
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    You have good aw defenders red skull is good champ and ronan need to be maxed out for best damage output
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    He's one of the best Havok counters out there if that means anything to you.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,765 ★★★★★
    Also dont forget if your blocking hits with red skull hell drain their power and deal damage
  • Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208
    Tony886 said:

You have good aw defenders red skull is good champ and ronan need to be maxed out for best damage output

not maxed out but awakened
  • Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208
    u can use miles as aw defender . hes really annoying to fight against
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★
    Don't sleep on rocket his sp2 hits like a truck
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    I feel for you, RS was my first 6* and I've only used him as a counter for havok in act 6.1.6. @WardenZero gave some good tips on how to use him and if I was more inclined I might put some effort in but, with better options it's hard to find that motivation for champs that require more time and effort.

Better 5* champs will come!
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

I feel for you, RS was my first 6* and I've only used him as a counter for havok in act 6.1.6. @WardenZero gave some good tips on how to use him and if I was more inclined I might put some effort in but, with better options it's hard to find that motivation for champs that require more time and effort.

Better 5* champs will come!

Yeah, good news is I still need to rank an Omega, Quake, She-Hulk, Thing and Spider-Gwen to rank 4. I also have my rank 4's that I want to get to rank 5. Like Hype, Venom, Domino, Medusa, CAIW, Void and Blade. I have so many to upgrade, so I'm not too fussed. I just hope by the time I reach the point where 5 stars become more important and stuff isn't very doable with 4 stars, I'll have some better ones.
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    My first 4 five stars were cyclops, captain marvel (classic), bpcw, and then captain marvel dupe.
  • StubshotStubshot Posts: 43
    My first was moonknightt second was green goblin
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    MY Red Skull is 3/45 - apart from him eating Havok for breakfast he has a fantastic synergy with Omega Red and is a great power control champ.
  • HermitTheFrogHermitTheFrog Posts: 45
    Don’t worry, you’re not alone. I have 10 five stars, 1 is great, 2 are good, 2 are ok, and 5 are trash.