**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Uncollected Cable?

2»

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    You can also learn to fully Dex his SP1. Takes a little bit of practice but you can do it without too much issue, and even if you mess up the mid machine gun part, you'll usually only take one or two small hits from that which don't do a crazy amount of damage.
  • Options
    monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    i did it with 5/50 she hulk, spamming sp2 to heal and power reversal
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Dusted off my 4 star magik to great success, was a fun fight with her but i could see it sucking with other champs, been questing with Nick Fury and quake also and that synergy is incredible. Makes the magik backdraft corner lock techinique all the more fun and successful too, gives u 3 100% evades in case your timing is off or a backdraft just goes wrong, really loving it.
  • Options
    I used CapIW awakened with a tech, cosmic and science synergy. The more debuffs applied the better the heal block with despair and less power gain with the tech synergy bonus.
  • Options
    SmibsismiSmibsismi Posts: 24
    edited August 2019
    I did him with unduped 4/55 Omega Red, just bruted him..not planning any more runs, such a pain lol