**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

My 4th 5 star. Head: Meet desk Face: Meet Palm

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
edited August 2019 in General Discussion

Comments

• Options
    RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 ★★
    Could have been worse my last 2 five starts were 3rd dupe on rhino and a KK. Red Skull is not that bad
  • Options

Could have been worse my last 2 five starts were 3rd dupe on rhino and a KK. Red Skull is not that bad

Well KK is just very memeable. She's actually a decent champ and I'd rather have her than any of my current champs. All I see in Red Skull is a Havok counter.
  • Options
    MassapealMassapeal Posts: 143
    My first 4 5*'s were Doctor Voodoo, Red Cyclops, Colossus and Star Lord.
  • Options
    AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    I would have been pretty excited had I pulled 5* red skull..I have him maxed as a 3* and he definitely is fun and useful
  • Options
    Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    You have good aw defenders red skull is good champ and ronan need to be maxed out for best damage output
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    He's one of the best Havok counters out there if that means anything to you.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,968 ★★★★★
    Also dont forget if your blocking hits with red skull hell drain their power and deal damage
  • Options
    Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208
    Tony886 said:

You have good aw defenders red skull is good champ and ronan need to be maxed out for best damage output

not maxed out but awakened
  • Options
    Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208
    u can use miles as aw defender . hes really annoying to fight against
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,799 ★★★★★
    Don't sleep on rocket his sp2 hits like a truck
  • Options
    MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 691 ★★★
    I feel for you, RS was my first 6* and I've only used him as a counter for havok in act 6.1.6. @WardenZero gave some good tips on how to use him and if I was more inclined I might put some effort in but, with better options it's hard to find that motivation for champs that require more time and effort.

Better 5* champs will come!
  • Options

I feel for you, RS was my first 6* and I've only used him as a counter for havok in act 6.1.6. @WardenZero gave some good tips on how to use him and if I was more inclined I might put some effort in but, with better options it's hard to find that motivation for champs that require more time and effort.

Better 5* champs will come!

Yeah, good news is I still need to rank an Omega, Quake, She-Hulk, Thing and Spider-Gwen to rank 4. I also have my rank 4's that I want to get to rank 5. Like Hype, Venom, Domino, Medusa, CAIW, Void and Blade. I have so many to upgrade, so I'm not too fussed. I just hope by the time I reach the point where 5 stars become more important and stuff isn't very doable with 4 stars, I'll have some better ones.
  • Options
    XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    My first 4 five stars were cyclops, captain marvel (classic), bpcw, and then captain marvel dupe.
  • Options
    StubshotStubshot Posts: 43
    My first was moonknightt second was green goblin
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,206 ★★★★★
    MY Red Skull is 3/45 - apart from him eating Havok for breakfast he has a fantastic synergy with Omega Red and is a great power control champ.
  • Options
    HermitTheFrogHermitTheFrog Posts: 45
    Don’t worry, you’re not alone. I have 10 five stars, 1 is great, 2 are good, 2 are ok, and 5 are trash.