**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Worst champ in the game?

GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
This is based on Seatin's meme tier list. If this gets enough votes I'll do a runoff of the top candidates.

The poll can only support 10 so I had to eliminate some and I used the following reasons to do so:

I didn't include Collosus because of the impending buff.

Also didn't include the Iron man types because their regen can be useful and didn't include the champs that are pretty decent defenders.

And I just had to leave UC off because lack of space. He's better on offense then jugs so he got a pass.

Worst champ in the game? 151 votes

Deadpool xforce
11%
DrZolaKihlgastmoaazarshad007SpiderCoolsMrTicTac19992008TaZ_4178Bahamutscience22Diksh619LrrrrLittle_Crocodili29LordRaymond3AleordoctorbTehsigzorzCovaMachineTheDuke899Vatris 18 votes
Rhino
1%
H3t3rDapandaking 2 votes
Juggernaut
1%
Cubb1es22Woody15 2 votes
Falcon
7%
TendersquadAKTEKspidey31415926KerneasCharlie_SceneCiqMCOCHeroic_HamsterDonDudu2809BenQcSlayerTheSupremeAshKetchum 11 votes
Daredevil (Netflix)
6%
SnizzbarJestressabiew78NuclekerrBoogNight22AndTavBlackJ4zzGenylMadcatGiodood_1 10 votes
Hulkbuster
44%
World EaterSpity68benshbRiise81SecondSkrillerTheManMythLegendTerraRavenrob_33RotellySiddhantKwatraKillgore19ThatGuyYouSaw235AhitlawRasiloverIngi_Freyr1975JuggerNotHotFondue1520FhfjghhggggjfhfjgDankedaTony886 67 votes
Venompool
0%
Bawa69 1 vote
Groot
17%
LeNoirFaineantNick_Caine_32zuffyYotzIrakliLvernon15КаррахTerrorEOCliffordcanOsfan8Crimsontide1616Torah13Rougeknight87X_Factor_AgenttechnoDart1981XN0nameXpsp742TraceyBaseballplyr 27 votes
Howard the Duck
1%
GGhostBatman1903 2 votes
Joe Fixit
7%
CFreeBatman_SinsOfAFatherDenzel116GraydroxLanfearArham1Perceptrondiegobdias84Rorschach11Immortal_148Deadpooliscool2019 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    Joe Fixit
    Hulkbuster is running away with this. Maybe I can do a runoff for second worst instead....
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Hulkbuster

Hulkbuster will always be the worst champ. Hits like butter, terrible specials and even worse armour ups. But the worst thing is, he doesn't even counter OG Hulk well

He fails at the one thing he was created to do.
    You only had one job!
    How ironic, Hulkbuster gets busted by the one thing he was meant to bust.
  • Options
    AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    Falcon
    I'm just curious on how many times were gonna keep having this poll
  • Options
    Joe Fixit

I'm just curious on how many times were gonna keep having this poll

That's an interesting question. I guess you'll have to wait until the game dies out and the forum closes to find out.
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 691 ★★★
    another one of the pointless hate crusade post.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

How did I know I would find you here
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Groot

Oh, that's right. All the champs are the same guy lol
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Falcon
    Hulkbuster has very decent SP3 unlike Falcon, who just hits like...there's no non-vulgar word ro express this level of uselessness
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Any champ that sucks unduped and need to be awakened to be decent is meh.

In fairness, 6 star hulkbuster hits decent. Not a variant material but in some quests, it is ok... maybe like tier 1 cat quest haha
  • Options
    EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Hulkbuster
    Kalantak said:

Hulkbuster should be able to counter all the L and XL champs with some immunity and specific counters like removing Furys,Regens,indestructible and being able to gain passive Fury or Critical damage , dealing direct damage on every hit at the same time.

Yeah and he should be immune to stun or something, since OG hulk Stuns on his specials. And he should have an effective way to gain attack, like a 15% chance to gain a passive fury like she hulk. And his "fury counter" ability should work on passive effects, and scale with the strength of the fury. (example: a 200% fury should be countered by around a 3000 armour up.)
  • Options
    EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Hulkbuster

Rhino is good on defense. Pretty beefy

Yeah and you can't intercept him.
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Can't vote for just one. All of them suck!
  • Options
    Joe Fixit
    Ikr
  • Options
    Joe Fixit
    I meant to vote for hulkbuster but my fingers slipped lol
  • Options
    HotFondue1520HotFondue1520 Posts: 157
    Hulkbuster
    Hulkbuster definitely!! That ass was my first friggin 6* pull, I was so friggin disappointed
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Cull will be the worst
  • Options
    XdonreXdonre Posts: 154
    Hey who posted my 5* rooster... ;)
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Deadpool xforce

Rhino is good on defense. Pretty beefy

Yeah and you can't intercept him.
    Yes you can, you just cant complete your combo