**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ronin thoughts

FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
Just pulled him as a 4* from a gmc. Is he any good?

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    He's great. Really fun to play.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Cool thnx @GroundedWisdom got any tips on how to get the most out of him. And does he need the dup?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I haven't used him much in higher-end. I just enjoy playing with him. Someone might be able to give more feedback.
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Love him. He is a badass. What I do with him is switch around Guard and Wraith stance until I have 6 Cruelty Passives, then get Demon Stance ready and switch to it to get the Precision Passive. While you have 7 cruelties active, save for an SP3, and I believe you get a Fury boost with it for a time depending on the amount of Cruelty Passives you had. After the SP3, save for the SP2 and fire it.

Also, if an opponent is bleedable, get the 7 cruelties and precision passive with the Demon Stance (you could also do Wraith Stance vs. Electro for example), if the opponent is bleed immune, get the 7 cruelties and precision passive with the Wraith stance.
  • Options
    FuriousVFuriousV Posts: 13
    A very interesting champion, especially against bleeding opponents, but not enough damage to be claimed. It is advisable to use in Alliance Quest path of blood damage only. Not for Alliance War.
  • Options
    HSenpaiHSenpai Posts: 92
    Have him duped as a 5* and he’s great. Learn to use him and he’ll serve you well