**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

About Recoil mastery

Dear kabam I activated suicide mastery but I'm not satisfied with recoil it is feels like curse either you remove it or reduce the rate of Recoil

Comments

• Options
    I thought this was a joke post
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Lol. Kabam give me 60% more damage and no downside!!!!!
  • Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    I agree the recoil takes a lot of fun out of the game. it should be moved to the outter side. If you have full suicides, you still health less than damage taken, not to mention fighting heal blocked nodes. There are already enough negatives, recoil doesn't need to be one of them
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    G0311 said:

I agree the recoil takes a lot of fun out of the game. it should be moved to the outter side. If you have full suicides, you still health less than damage taken, not to mention fighting heal blocked nodes. There are already enough negatives, recoil doesn't need to be one o

• Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    plpkok said:

Oh the pre 12.0 days.

wait was there something different about Recoil before 12.0?
  • Options
    SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    Choose champions that are double immune and/or sp3 is their best special......
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Recoil is the price you pay for increased Damage.
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★

plpkok said:

Oh the pre 12.0 days.

wait was there something different about Recoil before 12.0?
    Yes, you gained like 5-10 health per second after DE bleed ran out. You could make your masteries so you constantly heal throughout the fight (after bleed ended). It was like a tiny regen engine for all your non-poison immune champs. Suicides were very unpopular after 12.0 for a bit due to this reason.
  • Options
    G0311 said:

I agree the recoil takes a lot of fun out of the game. it should be moved to the outter side. If you have full suicides, you still health less than damage taken, not to mention fighting heal blocked nodes. There are already enough negatives, recoil doesn't need to be one of them

If that's the case than everyone will just run suicide which will reflect badly on the designers.
  • Options
    CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Palm to face
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    If recoil didn't exist, the only downside would be having 1 less point in energy resistance, etc. There are just too many characters at this point who flourish so much with suicides to remove the one firm downside.

I actually do hope that they add new similar masterys that work differently so that other characters could have a chance to benefit. There a plenty of negative side effects to play off of other than bleed and poison. Obvious choices include include shock and incinerate but they could also try things like reduced power gain. The key is to find traits that the work well with a different set of champions
  • Options
    STARKtechSTARKtech Posts: 95
    For robots recoil is hell ,they get k.o if it is a long fight
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    STARKtech said:

For robots recoil is hell ,they get k.o if it is a long fight

Unless you're using darkhawk and spamming SP 3's. Besides, he heals more than the recoil in some scenarios.
  • Options
    JakearoundJakearound Posts: 411 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    Why aren’t SP 3’s effected by recoil

*Nevermind* I just read the mastery. That’s not a bad deal.
  • Options
    ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★

Dear kabam I activated suicide mastery but I'm not satisfied with recoil it is feels like curse either you remove it or reduce the rate of Recoil

Oh stop crying! It straight up explains the pro's and con's of the mastery.
    Stop whining like a spoilt brat