**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Spry, Gassed and Can't touch this broken?

124»

Comments

• Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Jestress said:

I just did it and it looks like Ultron is fixed but Wasp isn’t. Wasp is still “evading” while I have her stunned and she’s applying fatigue while stunned. Will I being getting an energy refill as compensation?

Confirmed that Ultron was fixed but Wasp is still evading on her cooldown AND while stunned. @Kabam Lyra
    I sincerely apologize for the confusion with this issue. The team is taking a look at Wasp's interaction again today.
  • Options
    gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    Eric987 said:

Lormif said:

Eric987 said:

Ultron fixed but wasp is still evading, this is embarrassing. Are you sure you all actually test these fixes before implementing and announcing?

evading or putting the buff on while not evading. If she is evading it is fine.
    She’s applying the fatigue debuff while attacking into her when she’s stunned so the game is registering as “evading” when she actually isn’t.
    I just faced Wasp on the slumber node in Sinister labs. While she was stunned and I was attacking, it kept saying evade. Fortunately, there was no fatigue node, but it looks like the problem is with wasp.
  • Options
    Mase1127Mase1127 Posts: 60 ★★
    edited August 2019

Hey there, we've passed this along to the rest of the team. If you haven't already, could those of you who are experiencing this let us know what specific Champions you were using when this happened? Even if it happens with multiple Champions or if you believe it happens with every Champion, having specifics can help us to begin looking into things. Additionally, if anyone has any photos or video, could you please share it here? Thanks!

I had it happen to me while clearing this path yesterday. However, it only happened to me while fighting Wasp. I was using Stark Spidey. The rest of the fights I was able to parry/stun and not receive the debuff.

Unfortunately, it cost me several revives/units to get around this bug that I probably will not be compensated for.
  • Options
    ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    Is wasp still bugged ?
  • Options
    G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    Jestress said:

So I just tried this again with a 5* R4 Killmonger. Team was 5* r5 Sentinel, 5* R3 Emma, 5* R4 KM, 5* R3 Venom, 6* R1 Heimdall.

I used the following strategy to fight wasp, which worked:

Used KM. Parry-Stun-Hit-Hit. Rinse, repeat, until Wasp has a bar of power. Bait her SP1. Evade it and punish it. You now have true strike. She doesn't evade once true strike is up.

I think what was happening before is you would get her cooldown after a heavy or special going, and assume that it was okay to attack her. In reality what is happening is her quantum evade is in cooldown, but the global node (+50% evade) is still in effect. So unless you have true strike on, you can't fight her straight up while quantum evade is on cooldown.

That wouldn’t be the case when you just parry heavy her. She can’t evade when stunned. Same goes for Ultron. Fatigue would still trigger even without evading.
  • Options
    16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★
    Has anyone connected this back to Variant 1 yet? The bug existed all the way back then with the boss fight that had spry and gassed. That’s why everyone only used the parry heavy strategy and still took so much damage back. If anyone needs proof just check any youtube video of the evade boss
  • Options
    justin311justin311 Posts: 112
    Has anyone else noticed if she's fixed? I played her with Stark and just used parry/3-hit combo and she never triggered fatigue or evade. I haven't tried anyone else yet but that was the first time I didn't notice it.
  • Options
    justin311justin311 Posts: 112
    I just tried Stark parry/3-hit combo on Wasp and fatigue didn't activate. Has anyone noticed that it may be fixed?
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    16wegnerk said:

Has anyone connected this back to Variant 1 yet? The bug existed all the way back then with the boss fight that had spry and gassed. That’s why everyone only used the parry heavy strategy and still took so much damage back. If anyone needs proof just check any youtube video of the evade boss

The variant 1 one is not a bug. The boss had an ability that would fatigue on any hit, not just an evade.
  • Options
    16wegnerk said:

he had a champion ability called reflex algorithm, it gives a 10% chance to place a fatigue debuff on any incoming hit
  • Options
    We can confirm that Wasp was fixed! Thanks for the patience on this one.
  • Options
    MathstadonMathstadon Posts: 15
    I’m receiving a fatigue debuff after launching an l3 with any champion. How am I getting this debuff if you can only get the debuff from evades?
  • Options

I’m receiving a fatigue debuff after launching an l3 with any champion. How am I getting this debuff if you can only get the debuff from evades?

KP has a 9 hit sp3?
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★

So I am trying to make it through V3 3.1 and I figured I'd take the spry, gassed and can't touch this path.
    I figured if I only hit them when they were stunned they couldn't evade and so couldn't apply a fatigue to me. This is not the case, I am having a fatigue dealt to me on every hit so being powerdrained and taking 25% of the defenders attack. This occurs no matter who I use, whether they're stunned or not.
    I assume this is 100% bug?
    Or am I missing something?

It's still broken, if you can't fix the nodes remove them or replace with known working ones. 10 days is too long without a fix should be fixed within 24 hours.
  • Options
    MathstadonMathstadon Posts: 15
    Lormif said:

KP has a 9 hit sp3?
    Yes he does.
  • Options

Lormif said:

KP has a 9 hit sp3?
    Yes he does.
    cool
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Gkohler said:

We can confirm that Wasp was fixed! Thanks for the patience on this one.

Will there be compensation for those who completed the bugged content ?
    How about those who tried and didn't succeed, but spent ton of units
  • Options
    CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    This is great. Just wanted to say thanks to Kabam for the amazing communication with the player base. It’s really appreciated especially Zibitt 🤘🏼