**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I need to know my single use of 6* Deadpool Xforce

2Β»

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If you get lucky and dupe him, he is a good Thing counter 😁
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Aside from synergy his best use is arena points.
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Don't feel too bad. He was one of my first few as well, along with IF and AM. Now I'm 8 6* in and I have a few decent ones to go with him. I don't have many because I've never opened any Cav crystals. Keep your grind on and good ones will come.
  • Options
    WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    When he hits, he does damage, and his sp3 is unblockable. He can also block attacks that are not unblockable.

Yeah he’s trash sorry
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I think he has a synergy with Domino.
    That’s all I’ve got.
  • Options
    KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 β˜…β˜…
    Alpha07 said:

DaMunk wrote: Β»

Deadpool is probably one of, if not the worst, 6* pull. Makes me feel better about Karnak. Sorry man.

Nope, the worst one is Juggernaut. no damage no utility on offense. at least Deadpool has bleed, and Karnak has high crit rate with an (unreliable) ability accuracy reduction. not saying that they are good, but you'll find way more use in them than in Juggernaut.

As for OP, people managed to find use in a 4/55 5* Cyclops in Act 5. that means that an XForce Deadpool can help just because of his high health pool compared to the other champs you may have, his bleeds may have better damage than the Cyclops' armor breaks. lol. that's the use i could find to any of the bad 6* champs (Except Juggy, he is total trash).

I think you misspelled Rhino
  • Options
    HedronHedron Posts: 359 β˜…
    Bit of power gain
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    60k arena points ,use him every 12hour and u got about atleast 260k points in featured arena and it will give you 5 units and 1500 PHC and some gold ,over the course of 1 month it will 40 units and over 1 year its going to be 480 units!! with those 480 units you hav 1.5% chance to pull a 6*!!! so damn he is very useful in a longterm ! just my loki,jane foster,sentry,and vulture . 😁
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Don’t underestimate him.

He dances.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    He's a god at gathering dust with the other meme champs
  • Options
    CR7gouravCR7gourav Posts: 52 β˜…
    killing THE THING!!!
  • Options
    OneAboveAll13OneAboveAll13 Posts: 190 β˜…
    edited August 2019
    He has sword and gun, who else better with itπŸ’
    Plus he can use his phone between his fight if you can stand atleast to his sp3πŸ’πŸ’