**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dungeon Invite Freeze

NEEDS TO BE FIXED! Anytime someone invites me to play DUNGEONS it freezes my system. I have to shut down and re-open entire application. Not Cool. Invites are gone by the time it re-loads. :(

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Samsung Galaxy S9+ latest software
    All game areas.

If I get invited to the dungeon and click the invite at the bottom left of the screen it brings up the dungeon invite screen. Except it's blank (like it's waiting to load something), and I can't navagate from there. The "X" doesn't work, can't switch to chat or messages. My only option is to force close the game and restart.

Edit: screenshot added because it just happened again...

• Dr_PhysicoDr_Physico Posts: 58
    still happening. can't do a single dungeon run with friends because every time i try to accept an invite, the game freezes and needs to be force closed. SUPER frustrating, missing out on 800 5* shards and especially since there is an objective that i can't do
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    *crickets*
  • MÀD_SNAKEMÀD_SNAKE Posts: 9
    edited May 2019
    Me and my friends have tried to play dungeons but the game freezes right when you try check invitations.
    I have tried 3 different phones with 3 different networks but still.. same problem.

We need a solution asap pls.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I had the same issue come up. Ask them to restart the game and send another. That's what worked for me.
  • MÀD_SNAKEMÀD_SNAKE Posts: 9

I had the same issue come up. Ask them to restart the game and send another. That's what worked for me.

I tried restarting everything but nothing changed.
  • LukazizLukaziz Posts: 90
    Every time I get a dungeon invite game freezes! Need to fix!
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

We are looking into this issue where the game will freeze after a dungeon invite. Thanks for the reports. We'll be sure to let you know when there are any updates.
  • SamojayX0SamojayX0 Posts: 20

Hi all,

We are looking into this issue where the game will freeze after a dungeon invite. Thanks for the reports. We'll be sure to let you know when there are any updates.

We're still waiting for the updates. Coz it's still happening
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★

Hi all,

Any news ?
    Because, you know, there's a whole event coming up in the next dungeons session ;) with kind of important rewards for people who'd like to get as many permission slips as possible... and I sure would like to be able to take part in dungeons (I quite like them in fact). Maybe it was fixed but it isn't listed in this thread so, just in case... bump I guess !

• Eelnats1Eelnats1 Posts: 66
    I'm still having the same issue. Meh
  • SamojayX0SamojayX0 Posts: 20
    @Kabam Miike
    Please look into this, it's still not fixed yet.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    This bug still exists
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    just happened to me....cant do dungeons.....
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    fyi im also on samsung s9+
  • AAMAXIMUS01AAMAXIMUS01 Posts: 144

NEEDS TO BE FIXED! Anytime someone invites me to play DUNGEONS it freezes my system. I have to shut down and re-open entire application. Not Cool. Invites are gone by the time it re-loads. :(

This been happening to me for the last 4 dungeons seasons, posted here numerous times and yet nothing has been done. I'm on a Samsung Galaxy s9 .
    SamojayX0 said:

Hi all,

We're still waiting for the updates. Coz it's still happening
    Been happening to me for the last 4 dungeons seasons. Posted numerous times here and nothing yet. 4 season and now they supposedly gonna look in to it.

Hi all,

Samsung Galaxy s9

Hi all,

Samsung Galaxy s9