**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Early Warlock

Are we gonna get the early bundle, if he enters the arena tomorrow?🤯

Comments

• No, early offers come a week before and all offers come at 6pm uk time
  • SmibsismiSmibsismi Posts: 24

No, early offers come a week before and all offers come at 6pm uk time

so no bundle at all..?

• Blue_Eyed_ThingBlue_Eyed_Thing Posts: 128
    Smibsismi said:

No, early offers come a week before and all offers come at 6pm uk time

so no bundle at all..?

Evidently not
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    edited August 2019
    I have a feeling Kabam is no longer offering those bundles... cos it means that those that aren't Cavaliers can also get access to awesome 5* and 6*.

This I think dilutes the title 'Cavalier' and makes people not want to further progress in the game and instead sit around and wait for these 'early bundles'.

By not releasing these bundles now Kabam could be saying "If you want 5* and 6* - you gotta earn them".
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★

I have a feeling Kabam is no longer offering those bundles... cos it means that those that aren't Cavaliers can also get access to awesome 5* and 6*.

This I think dilutes the title 'Cavalier' and makes people not want to further progress in the game and instead sit around and wait for these 'early bundles'.

By not releasing these bundles now Kabam could be saying "If you want 5* and 6* - you gotta earn them".

No, they still offer them periodically. Just not every month.
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★

😬 I been doing that
    Taking quests low key and grabbing the 30$ bundle each month lmao