**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Glory Store's T2 Alpha Fragments

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
How many Purchases would you guys say is still a good value for the *1,800 Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragments* before the next Price Increase Reset?
(For anyone who needs a reminder, starting at 400 Glory each Repeat Purchase increases the Price by 25 Glory up to 625 Glory at the 10th Purchase till the Purchase Limit is Reset)

Glory Store's T2 Alpha Fragments 45 votes

1-2 Purchases
31%
SpeedbumpRikuremaCliffordcanHendrossRoOOtsThecrusher_975610or_StrongMitriaxShadow_PhoneixNeotwismAaronc94AstoundsJustin2524T0XIN 14 votes
3-4 Purchases
26%
DL864GamerJadedЗАКСОЛИНSantaGulkVoltolosZombieZeddgforcefanNichj99kubricknolanAlexAvalonLegionnaire 12 votes
5-6 Purchases
11%
AxeCopFireWerewrymChris1212123zeezee57RakeYoung 5 votes
7-8 Purchases
8%
TeddersScottydoosmashDarthPhalMiStaLova 4 votes
9-10 Purchases
4%
MCoC_fanEtjama 2 votes
Depends (Explain)
17%
ChadhoganLvernon15Patchie93NojokejaymTaZ_4178TehsigzorzCiqMCOCNightbat214 8 votes

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    3-4 Purchases
    I do 3-4 every week. Roughly get 1-2 t2a a week with map 7 crystals and rewards. Past the 4th purchase I don’t see it to be worth it.
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    5-6 Purchases
    I always buy 5
  • CiqMCOCCiqMCOC Posts: 63
    Depends (Explain)
    The t2a from the glory store is way overpriced, I never buy it
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    CiqMCOC said:

The t2a from the glory store is way overpriced, I never buy it

If t2a shards are overpriced then t1a cats what are they?
    T1a are way overpriced, totally a ripoff tbh, T2a shards are just right priced. I get four of them per refresh (7200 shards) cause I spend also on t4b which are still in extinction on the game.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Depends (Explain)
    depends on how much I need atm
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Right now I have 7 T4 Mutant, 6 T4 Cosmic, 5 T4 Mystic, and 4 T4 Science with a Rank 3 5 Star in each Class worthy of a Rank 4, and no Skill or Tech Champion worthy atm. So I'm in no need of T4CC Glory Crystals, and buy one set of T4 Basic Fragments every reset.
    How many T2 Alpha sets would y'all say I should be buying?
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Depends (Explain)
    Most my glory goes to lvl 4 pots, if im 1800 short from a t2a and ready to rank up I'd maybe grab it.
    Otherwise doesn't seem worth it to me
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    1-2 Purchases
    @LibertyPrimeV1 i would be buying 2 or 3 each cycle. T2a is something u will always need. Especially when u get to rank 5 champs when it takes 6 t2a.
    3-4 Purchases

Right now I have 7 T4 Mutant, 6 T4 Cosmic, 5 T4 Mystic, and 4 T4 Science with a Rank 3 5 Star in each Class worthy of a Rank 4, and no Skill or Tech Champion worthy atm. So I'm in no need of T4CC Glory Crystals, and buy one set of T4 Basic Fragments every reset.

What else to account for is what maps you are running. If you aren’t running map 6/7 then I’d buy more t2a through glory then if you were.

T4cc is meaningless at some point as well. I don’t ever pay attention to what t4cc I have except for what is expiring. T2a is always in high demand, and if you have 3-4 worthy r4 5* then the more the better.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

What else to account for is what maps you are running. If you aren’t running map 6/7 then I’d buy more t2a through glory then if you were.

T4cc is meaningless at some point as well. I don’t ever pay attention to what t4cc I have except for what is expiring. T2a is always in high demand, and if you have 3-4 worthy r4 5* then the more the better.
    I run consistent Map 4s, don't have the time or drive to grind for Donations for higher Tier Maps/Alliances. Also I got burnt out on Wars so I don't get anything from those Season Rewards.
    3-4 Purchases

Jaded said:

I run consistent Map 4s, don't have the time or drive to grind for Donations for higher Tier Maps/Alliances. Also I got burnt out on Wars so I don't get anything from those Season Rewards.
    Our ally doesn’t care much for wars. Right now as long as we get plat 4 we are good. We won 2 of our first 9 wars. And we are still plat 4. Side note at least in my battlegroup, I never get that pressure of that I “have” to login that second I’m unlinked to move.

Map 4s obviously won’t get you much t2a, so I’d burn all my glory on t2a in your case.

Unfortunately I need some glory for my map 7 lane clears.
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    Depends (Explain)
    If you buy more than 1 then your being taken for a mug. I still find it crazy to pay more for extra ? In the real world the more you buy of an item the cheaper it becomes not more expensive 🙄