**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I'm a Legend Kabam.

Hello everyone, just wondering why haven't kabam came up with a monthly quest where only Legend Summoner can enter?? I thought maybe they are running out of ideas, Make it more fun for the community Kabam!! if you guy's go ahead and do it I'm expecting some kind of rewards since I'm the one with the idea. Lol

Comments

• FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    No
  • "Here's a special quest but only for ios users.. Lotta good rewards here. Android users, just don't look and your heads won't explode"
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    xXkuyxX said:

Hello everyone, just wondering why haven't kabam came up with a monthly quest where only Legend Summoner can enter?? I thought maybe they are running out of ideas, Make it more fun for the community Kabam!! if you guy's go ahead and do it I'm expecting some kind of rewards since I'm the one with the idea. Lol

Horrible ide Android user hav no way to get it.
  • xXkuyxXxXkuyxX Posts: 41
    Keep dreaming lol
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    “Make it more fun for the community” you do realise the mass majority of the community doesn’t have the legends badge right?
    The Samsung S10+ is amazing go and get yourself one.

“Make it more fun for the community” you do realise the mass majority of the community doesn’t have the legends badge right?

Yes I do realise that that's why it's only for the Legend badge Summoner.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    I don't like the concept of a quest for iOs user's only. The legend system isn't meant to give more additional rewards apart from what is giving currently
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    Legends already get everything else including EVERY top tier rank reward in EVERY Arena I think at this point kabam should be giving some thought to those trying to reach legend instead of those already there
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★

Legends already get everything else including EVERY top tier rank reward in EVERY Arena I think at this point kabam should be giving some thought to those trying to reach legend instead of those already there

I don't think you know what Legend means in this game.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    xXkuyxX said:

Yes I do realise that that's why it's only for the Legend badge Summoner.
    As long as non-legends get a quest only non-legends can participate in with double.the rewards your quest provides.
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    xXkuyxX said:

The Samsung S10+ is amazing go and get yourself one.

Sure, I'll just pull out 1 1/2 grand to play a game I can play on my current device
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Lol this makes rdts look like a good idea
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★