**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cant enter dungeons

I started a dungeon then couldn't actually get in. The chat was available.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fThGJr9Uv5c

Comments

• Options
    HairyslugHairyslug Posts: 76
    edited August 2019
    So we are in map 7 with our top champs and it won’t let us go into the dungeon what is going on now we have lost our champs for 2 days because it won’t let us in!!
  • Options
    KongenKongen Posts: 1
    Same problem here
  • Options
    We'll look into it!
  • Options
    TercenTercen Posts: 1
    Same problem here.
  • Options
    Same problem here.Lost my 6 stars team. I hope they give us at least a free champion refresh for the problem
  • Options
    IzMooksIzMooks Posts: 1
    This has happened to me multiple times... I've lost countless of my top champs to this bug. Please fix
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    We're looking into it and investigating! Thank you everyone for letting us know about this!
  • Options
    AAMAXIMUS01AAMAXIMUS01 Posts: 144
    19eighty said:

I started a dungeon then couldn't actually get in. The chat was available.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fThGJr9Uv5c

I'm actually not being able to read dungeons ingame invite. Every time I read the message game freezes and have to restart app
  • Options
    WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Same thing happened to me, every other aspect of the game (event quests AQ and AW) were all working fine but as soon as I 'd click the dungeon tab in the fight tab or from the chat bar it would keep returning me to the home screen.
    My partner was waiting there and burning his champs waiting for me to restart my game 5 times over to the same result
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.4 (up to date)
  • Options
    JGPeekJGPeek Posts: 1
    edited August 2019
    Hi guys I am unable to enter in dungeons please see attached video.
    @Kabam Miike
    Sorry guys video formats is not supported.
  • Options
    This is infuriating losing max champs , i couldnt get in 2 runs ago, and now again same thing
    They should disable dungeons ,because this is really upseting
  • Options
    GizzillaGizzilla Posts: 13
    I've lost my 6 top champs to this. Happening to my dungeon partner as well.
  • Options
    GizzillaGizzilla Posts: 13
    Didn't even get the points for the one room I managed to finish when my partners game crashed on him.
  • Options
    DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    edited August 2019
    Will you put recharge to 1 unit as we have champs now in lockdown @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious etc
  • Options
    Please give us time to look into this. Once we have information, we'll report back to y'all.
  • Options
    My game is frozen because of a dungeon invite. I can't get into my inbox without the game freezing and I can't start a dungeon either.