**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

UNSATISFIED AND DISAPPOINTED

Yes guys I’m really upset. I spent hours of my precious time,even at night to stack up a whooping 5,981,000 points in the 4-star Warlock(techanarchy) arena only to be denied.

Yet guys with barely 2 month accounts and just 1.2million points got the champ.

What was that really????

Comments

• Options
    GNS101GNS101 Posts: 5
    Oh really?
  • Options
    GNS101GNS101 Posts: 5
    Where do I check arena cut off predictions,for next time’s sake?
  • Options
    Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    GNS101 said:

Yes guys I’m really upset. I spent hours of my precious time,even at night to stack up a whooping 5,981,000 points in the 4-star Warlock(techanarchy) arena only to be denied.

Yet guys with barely 2 month accounts and just 1.2million points got the champ.

What was that really????

haha.. "even at night"?

Seriously? You think you can get a featured champ without grinding "at night"?
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    Buy units to recharge more for more points!
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,731 ★★★★★

Hehehdhd said:

Another example of reading and research going a long way

Not everyone is obsessed with games, especially this one, like some members of this community.
    Well you scored almost 6mil over the span of 3 days so your “precious” time could have been saved with a quick 10 min max of research but no
    I think you have mistaken @Hehehdhd for @GNS101
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    “Even at night”

Haha
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    GNS101 said:

Where do I check arena cut off predictions,for next time’s sake?

infobot on Line app is a good resource
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    “My precious time” doubt that. “Even at night” isn’t that primarily when you’d grind? Work? School? During the day? Sorry you missed the cutoff, that can be really frustrating, beamed new champs though go for much higher points usually than arenas for longer existing champs. On you tube, crafty grinding does predictions along with a fair number of other channels as well.

🐻
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    This reminds me of the frist time is hit 1M points in arena. I was like "1M points is soooo many, no way more than 10% of people can put up that many points". Of course I didn't hit top 10%.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Yeah you should definitely research. Some old champs don’t even go for 6 million in that arena.

Rule of thumb if it’s a new champ I’d try and hit at least 11 million. Based off your post, you probably have a newer account than most so without insane grinding and units, you won’t hit that. I went for starlord a while back. I knew I needed st least 8 million, spent about 600 units refreshing, boosts and 3-4 times a day in arena, put up 8.3 hr went for 8.4. That’s the reality of the game.
  • Options
    Bro there's no way you thought 5 mil would be enough...
  • Options
    ChrisA19978ChrisA19978 Posts: 55
    Just wait 6 months and he will be the basic champ and you will get him at 6 million.
  • Options
    GagarinmanGagarinman Posts: 11
    Please fix backdraft intercept
  • Options
    I'm shutting this down. This is getting inflammatory. Be respectful at all times on the forums.
This discussion has been closed.