**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I just pulled a 5* Dr Voodo from dungeons 22k crystal.

MixalisMixalis Posts: 875 ★★★
I know many have said he's a forgot champ and not as useful anymore, but should I use my mystic gem on him? I can also take him to rank 4. Should I wait for Sym Supreme or a Claire Voyant Black Widow? People that have him please help. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    I got a four star and I think he's absolutely worth a mystic gem
    He's super versatile, has utility, decent damage, and sustainability
  • Options
    RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    I recently awakened mine and took to R3 (a week ago) and so far I am very happy and unless I get some crazy luck on my next few 5* crystals I will probably be aiming for him as my next R4
  • Options
    SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Still one of my most useful champs. Heals, poisons, power burn. All around a top tier champ. Level him up. Will help you in AQ,AW, arena etc. very versatile.
  • Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Don’t forget about his ability accuracy reduction!!
  • Options
    WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Frickin’ love him. That regen burst at the beginning can be useful for long questing, and he’s got power burn too, plus he’s completely broken strong if you’re fighting a buff-heavy champ like Venom or Angela or OML (though I guess that’s going to change now). Personally I think he’s the best Mystic at the moment, and I don’t think he’s gonna be surpassed anytime soon.
    P.S. Don’t forget his Soul Venom (I think it’s called) on his sp1 from converting buffs is poison so it won’t work on poison immune champs.

Warden out~