Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Should a 6* dupe give more rewards?

With 6* champs becoming more and more relevant, more and more people are duplicating their 6* champs! For all other dupes they give shards for the next tier, however for 6*s, they are the highest. So when duplicating a 6*, should they give back a few 6* shards? Or be compensated in other means, like ISO and gold?

Should a 6* dupe give more rewards? 85 votes

Give back 1,000 6* shards
22%
MagrailothosMqc19Russj213BROSEFSTALINOsfan8Crimsontide1616HzoriFishman13579blurblotWoozieKOKCrabbitt88MiStaLovaKalantakSpeedro420FreeToPlay_21Xyresic_LemonTopdog23BriceMiester 19 votes
Give back double the ISO of a normal dupe
17%
GamerSiddhantKwatraRoOOtsjohara84MCoC_fanKillerRino19LordRaymond3Geaux7TivjyotEtjamaspigwenderBLACKMILKTEA_88H3t3rILoveYOUGiodood_1 15 votes
Give back a lot of gold!
5%
Lvernon15AhitlawRepto23Milan1405MawrCalleach 5 votes
A mixture of the three!
45%
DrZolaTimone147Riise81SecondSkrillerJadedNick_Caine_32Chovnerudhabaj1haunted_memoryKillgore19ThatGuyYouSaw235NiteAndDaeXxLoganTDCxXChris1212123Thi101Kobster84B_Dizzle_01iRetr0FhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherx 39 votes
The rewards are fine, you got a friggin 6*
8%
Spity68DRTONeotwismTotalMonster109Thicco_ModeMasterChief1176Blue_Eyed_Thing 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    A mixture of the three!
    as someone who has dup Deadpool xforce 3 times, I can't help but be sad
  • Options
    GagarinmanGagarinman Posts: 11
    Not as much as a fixed backdraft intercept
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    A mixture of the three!
    7 star shards lol
  • Options
    GagarinmanGagarinman Posts: 11
    Yeah pal. Not as sad as you though
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,397 ★★★★★
    Give back 1,000 6* shards
    I might have gone for 550 6* shards (double the amount for duping a 5* champ), or possibly an unspecified number of T5B, T5CC or T2A shards. But that's just quibbling over little details. I agree with the principle.
  • Options
    TripleBTripleB Posts: 247 ★★
    @Magrailothos I agree that there is many things that could be done, it just seems off that you dupe the highest star rating and actually get less than if you duped a 4*
  • Options
    OmegaSupremeOmegaSupreme Posts: 18
    ^Inb4 game designers come in telling us that 7s are inevitable.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Duping a 5* should award 48xtier5 class iso instead of 24x and 275 6* shards as it is.
    A 5* max sig crystal should be added or a dupe at sig 200 should straightly award 550 6* shards instead of the 275 ripoff.
    Duping a 6* should award 72xtier5 class iso instead of 24x and at least 550 6* shards to outage the lack of higher shards. Duping a 6* at max sig 1100 6* shards.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,147 ★★★★★
    A mixture of the three!
    Greekhit said:

Duping a 5* should award 48xtier5 class iso instead of 24x and 275 6* shards as it is.
    A 5* max sig crystal should be added or a dupe at sig 200 should straightly award 550 6* shards instead of the 275 ripoff.
    Duping a 6* should award 72xtier5 class iso instead of 24x and at least 550 6* shards to outage the lack of higher shards. Duping a 6* at max sig 1100 6* shards.

yes
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    I think it be kinda cool if they gave 5 or 10 of the 900 T5CC fragment crystals for the class of the champion you pulled. Would be a good way to start increasing the availability of the elusive rank 3 6*. I think their only concern is that they're saving that feat until act 6 completion.
  • Options
    Parodical_Sun1Parodical_Sun1 Posts: 143
    As this game progresses 4* champs will become less useful with the creation of 5* and 6* champs maxed and awaken. The power differential is a huge gap between champions even with awaken and signature dupes, before the creation of 5* and 6* champs, old school players solely had to 4* champs to content with other players with 4*. Now with the creation of 5 *and 6*champs the game loss its player vs player competitiveness and have one sided that balance unless someone is a starter pay per player to progress instead of a free to player.