**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone else on Android having timeout issues?

NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
Am on a pixel 3 XL, and just seem to be having issues staying connected. My internet conditions have not changed, and I have no problem with other games that still run smoothly.

Whenever I try popping a lot of crystals or finish up fights, or really do anything, I probably lose connection 30% of the time and have to reboot or eventually the call times out and the game attempts to reconnect.

Any other Android users experiencing the same thing?

Comments

• Options
    AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
    edited August 2019
    I use a Lenovo Vibe K6, here I have no problems with loading, but after the upgrade I realized that it slower in the fights and eventually with crashes. I don't know if it's the same with others.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★
    It happens to me too occasionally
  • Options
    daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    Happened to me over the weekend constantly. Cost me dearly in war. Nearly cost me a new tablet as well when I was close to snapping it in two.
    I use a galaxy tab2
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    For all android users:
    No device with lower than 3GB RAM can run the game descently.
    Actually u need a device with 4GB RAM or more to play smoothly, with fast loading times and no crushes at all.
    These numbers are tested at the same connection (stable status) from multiple devices. These are really the min requirements which kabam should have published and inform the community preventing this concussion.
    *ios device with 2GB ram min