Options

Unlimited Rewards..

I hear people were able to do a run in master and got rewards as if they finished over and over. Guys have gotten 25k 5* shards and a bunch of t4b and t2a shards. Now kabam wheres mine? Lol

Comments

• Options
    Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    I would want too
  • Options
    MarsRuiRuiMarsRuiRui Posts: 27
    Happy for everyone who got that, crazy! Id buy so many refills, be running that master all evening and night haha
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    That's probably why they kept taking the game down

Damn, I shouldn't have been lazy and finished exploring Heroic
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    T4b and a 2.5 5* champs?

SIGN ME UP!
  • Options
    Dielawn7Dielawn7 Posts: 152
    As soon as the game came back up on the last 1 I tried but it was too late :'(
  • Options
    KalebRAF15KalebRAF15 Posts: 5
    People are still able to do it... people getting the full master mode exploration rewards again just from running heroic ch 1, quest 1
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,876 ★★★★★
    KalebRAF15 wrote: »
    People are still able to do it... people getting the full master mode exploration rewards again just from running heroic ch 1, quest 1

Doubt it, because I didn't lol
  • Options
    that's true, only those people who run master for the first time
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Wrong, they were getting Heroic rewards, not Master. I've seen the screen shots. No t2a shards and no 5* sig stone crystals. There is a full t4b, but that was obviously formed by getting enough shards to form one.
  • Options
    MrcMumbleMrcMumble Posts: 161
    I saw a live stream as proof that it worked and still works for master mode as well
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    How does the person need to have not already explored the quest?
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure these are the Master rewards for completing 1.1 in heroic again. Sadly I finished it last week, so I guess I won't be getting a dozen featured 5*s today.

Serves me right for putting in the effort.

ndjzv47wnsua.jpg
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    I just did a master mode line not even 30 minutes ago and it did not work.
  • Options
    MillybearMillybear Posts: 113
    fm7ty3459jys.png
  • Options
    You need to have explored master today. After you collect your exploration rewards you can do heroic 1.1 and it re-rewards you with the master exploration rewards again.

If you've 100% explored master before today, or didn't do it earlier today, the exploit won't work.

I imagine the people doing it will have the rewards removed, and all they will have done is waste units on energy refills.