**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

People in the beta, tell us what you can see

13Β»

Comments

• ElsaEternalElsaEternal Posts: 97 β˜…
    We see lots of loading spinners and disconnect screens πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
    For real though, they both look pretty good. Gonna do some actual testing tonight.
  • TurtleJamesTurtleJames Posts: 68 β˜…
    Colossus and OML have some very interesting synergies (esp Colossus) that significantly raise their damage potential. It’s not about mutant crit teams. Why would you guys want to see solo fights without any synergies or max rank? I think that’s more unrealistic unless your level is low or don’t have a deep roster.
    Fair enough. Here is Colossus solo against WS. Still ridiculously strong at 70 something hits. No suicides.

https://youtu.be/3mnUNCzL074
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Thebgj said:

I wish I could share something with you all. This is the second time I get an invite to try out potential upgrades to champs. And for the second time it won’t let me in πŸ˜”.

Yes I got participate when I got the invite. And yes I go to the orange button and TRY and switch to the beta server....but nothing happens 😑. I’ll just not accept the next invite, that way I don’t have to see the orange button πŸ˜‚

Same thing has happened to me as well.
    For Colossus, I think one of the best synergies is Omega Red, which would also do well for those with suicides. Anyways, here’s a video of just these two vs. WS. No suicides.

https://youtu.be/DovTe2ogTMo
    Also for all of you who are having trouble accessing beta. If you were invited, go to the settings menu in game. (Click the gear shaped thingy in the upper left of home page) Then sign in again using your email address and password. Click OK when it says your accounts are linked already. You should now be able to select beta. You may need to restart after signing in.
  • MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215 β˜…
    With oml try a 2 hit combo then heavy. His heavies pause furies and refresh the bleed.. ur welcome. Colossus synergies are not working in beta so really hard to test.. Emma is not a great synergy for him..
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2019
    MRMOJO77 said:

With oml try a 2 hit combo then heavy. His heavies pause furies and refresh the bleed.. ur welcome. Colossus synergies are not working in beta so really hard to test.. Emma is not a great synergy for him..

His synergies are working fine. Some of his old synergies like the previous omega and emma synergy have been changed bc if they left them as is he'd be absolutely insane. 20% attack boost per armor when you can get over 30 after some sp2s would be flat out broken
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

MRMOJO77 said:

His synergies are working fine. Some of his old synergies like the previous omega and emma synergy have been changed bc if they left them as is he'd be absolutely insane. 20% attack boost per armor when you can get over 30 after some sp2s would be flat out broken
    What are the new omega& emma synergys?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

MRMOJO77 said:

What are the new omega& emma synergys?
    Values for attack and power gain have been reduced from the previous 20 and 15% per armor
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Wish I could tell ya, but I have been unable to access the beta so far. Neither have a lot of other people.
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    my biggest sp2 with colossus has been 110k, not bad at all.
  • Willieb1117Willieb1117 Posts: 2 β˜…
    I just wish I could log in.
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Kabam Miike My Beta only gives me access to the story mode (have to start from scratch too) and I can't do anything to rank OML or Colossus, let alone awaken them. I would much rather use the R4 Duped Colossus and R2 duped OML that I ALREADY have in my main account than these useless R1 that I can only use to beat on Act 1 opponents.
  • Scruffy04Scruffy04 Posts: 23 β˜…
    Can anyone try Colossus against 6.1.5 Crossbones WITHOUT synergy team?
  • CainCain Posts: 559 β˜…β˜…
    Who cares what we see. They have a beta, we test the champs, then months later they will change the way they function like with She Hulk heavy attack πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ.