**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sigil Thoughts

I got the Sigil for my small account. Viktor6633 is Proven, 78k. The Sigil has been ok. The extra gold is nice, however i would rate it as generally underwhelming. Probably won't renew.

What are your thoughts???

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    works well, you get more units then you get for $10, the gold pays about 50% of my donations, and a lot of cheaper crystals, 3 thumbs up.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I've already taken advantage of 2 featured crystals and should be able to do a 3rd with season rewards. Thats saved me about 12k 5* shards already.
    Plus the test and gold are good bumps for me
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Lormif said:

works well, you get more units then you get for $10, the gold pays about 50% of my donations, and a lot of cheaper crystals, 3 thumbs up.

Not to mention the 4K 5* shards each month from solo quest
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
    Its OK of 10 bucks but I gotta say 100,000 gold doesn't do much at this point in the game if they where trying to help out with the shortage. I dont even buy offers anymore because they offer so little gold with them too that I cant even use the rank up material I have because no gold and I grind arena and everything.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,055 ★★★★★
    My thoughts are mostly about how much screen space sigil advertisment takes on iso/inventory and that I could prefer waiting for 10 secs to skip full screen video and then have a clear in game screen
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    If they take out this annoying notification of “summoner supreme” title being a new one each time u log in and reduce the price from 11€(13$) to 5,5€(6,5$) then I would renew every month. But with this price and no title bug getting fix I’m not sure.