**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tips to clear uncellected monthly event quest with 4* maxed

I have maxed corvus,starky,namor, Hyperion,ghost,domino,arcangel,aegon, caption America iw

Comments

• CapatomCapatom Posts: 20
    When I was running uncollected with 4* I used to take wolverine to clear the entire path ( this was before 6* introduction ) and someone with good burst damage to finish the boss ..I would recommend the same to you . To have atkeast one champ who can heal ..will save you a lot of potions ..honestly .. running with max 4* will be a bit tough especially the final boss .. how are your 5* pulls ?
  • Bhargav__98Bhargav__98 Posts: 11
    Cap(iw), omegaeed, dr.vodoo,lukcage, ramining all are trash all are undupped
  • cUbA_LiBrEcUbA_LiBrE Posts: 1,123 Guardian
    edited August 2019
    My Team on my second Account was
    5* Venom R3 (undupe),
    4* Void R5 (dupe),
    4* Domino R5 (undupe),
    4* Massacre R3 (undupe, only for synergies),
    3* Red Hulk (undupe, only for synergies).

Void is great against Sunspot (immune to incinerate) and Domino is great against Warlock (incinerate).
    It was doable. Had to restart a couple of times but it is definitely not that bad.

You will be fine. You do have great Champions.
  • Bhargav__98Bhargav__98 Posts: 11
    Thx for suggestions bro
  • Rolo_maxRolo_max Posts: 57

My Team on my second Account was
    5* Venom R3 (undupe),
    4* Void R5 (dupe),
    4* Domino R5 (undupe),
    4* Massacre R3 (undupe, only for synergies),
    3* Red Hulk (undupe, only for synergies).

Void is great against Sunspot (immune to incinerate) and Domino is great against Warlock (incinerate).
    It was doable. Had to restart a couple of times but it is definitely not that bad.

You will be fine. You do have great Champions.

domino took down warlock? only parry, medium heavy? wasn't that a lot of blocking damage?
    just wondering, I can't complete the uncollected eq, I have left 4 paths and can't take warlock down without revives,