**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I love this game

Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
edited August 2019 in General Discussion
My luck has been insane so far! Third 5 star was ghost, and then I got the thing, then I got Phoenix 2-3 days ago even though I wasn’t mad from my insane luck and now I got Aegon! Can’t wait for that awakening gem and I pray for skill because I suck and if I don’t awaken Aegon then he won’t nearly as good as he is :)

Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    Wow Your So Lucky All I Ever Get Are Trash Champs
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Such luck should be illegal. Jk congratulations mate
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Thanks guys I was so hyped lol
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    Tiger360 said:

Thanks guys I was so hyped lol

I'm the Only Time I'm Hyped Is When I Get The 5* Crystal but Not After No Way Pulls Groot
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    By the way, the hood is really useful also. His staggers are passives, not debuffs. Between him and Mephisto you have a lot of situations covered.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,546 ★★★★★
    That’s terrific. My first dozen 5*’s included a mish-mash of SL, Magik (pre-buff), Original CM (3X if I recall correctly), WS (pre-buff), Iron Man, Groot, Ronan and a few other un-noteworthy champs. You quite literally have 6 champs who are capable of carrying you through most of the content in game (some if duped).

Consider yourself lucky!

Dr. Zola
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    That Thing will take you far. Have fun with him! My biggest tip for him is build your rock stacks early. Don’t try specials without at least 15, it’s not worth it. 15-20 though...devastating! Good luck!
    ~Warden out
  • MasterChief1176MasterChief1176 Posts: 213
    Yowie Wowie
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    WHY CAN'T THIS BE MEEEEEE!?!?!?
    edited August 2019

Only love this game cause your luck isn’t absolute trash. You wouldn’t be saying the same thing if you pulled a groot lol. Also are you a dbz fan? Asking cause of your username

I would. I absolutely love the game for 3 big reasons:
    1) It's marvel and I get to play with my favourite heroes and villains
    2) It's incredibly fun and addicting
    3) I've made many friends along the way and in school because of this game. One of my closest* friends started recently and he gets hyped when he pulls a Yellow Jacket lol
    Luck plays a small fraction which is the content I can actually do and explore. Now I can finally do Realm Of Legends if I can pull a skill awakening gem from the crystal on day 98 I think it is :D

I know you can be unlucky and still do content. Once you get to act 6 you kinda need to be really lucky. For example: the final champion boss of 6.2 is very very difficult without she hulk, SG, Cap IW, or Symbiote Supreme. If I didn’t have cap ( and the skill to take out the last 10%) it would’ve been a pain

Yeah I heard the first 2 chapters of Act 6 are RNG but they are removing typing gates on Chapter 3 onwards if I heard correct

I think that ghost has you taken care of though 😊. Nice pull dude!

Thanks man! She's amazing! Best champion in the game imo
  • HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
    Just see how happy you’ll be when you dupe him
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Do you not play story? You're still only level 44, Tiger!?
  • XdonreXdonre Posts: 154
    Wow...awesome luck.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

Levels don’t really matter. I’ve done everything up to 6.2 and am still only level 59

Yeah, I know haha. I'm just surprised, I've seen Tiger here for quite awhile and didn't expect him to still be only 44.
    Hfchang said:

Just see how happy you’ll be when you dupe him

Yeah can't wait!
    ẞlооd said:

Do you not play story? You're still only level 44, Tiger!?

I'm Uncollected and I got that recently but I've been focusing on other games recently such as Apex Legends and since I'm going into Year 11 school will take a huge portion of my days
    ẞlооd said:

Levels don’t really matter. I’ve done everything up to 6.2 and am still only level 59

Yeah, I know haha. I'm just surprised, I've seen Tiger here for quite awhile and didn't expect him to still be only 44.
    Haha yeah I've been playing since Early 2016. Well, I kind of came back late 2017 after quitting but now since I'm getting all these great champions I can finally progress further. It will take a while to max level since I won't have much time but for sure will start working on it. Next thing is Act 5 Chapter 4 exploration I think it gives a generic AG which I will use on Aegon if I don't pull a skill from the free Class AG (Really hoping for skill though lol)
  • SkkcSkkc Posts: 110
    It might take a while for you to awaken him. I had to wait 15 months to awaken my Hype. None of the Awakening Gems were Cosmic either. But good luck!
    Skkc said:

It might take a while for you to awaken him. I had to wait 15 months to awaken my Hype. None of the Awakening Gems were Cosmic either. But good luck!

Yeah I get that... That's why I'm really praying on the AG being Skill lol
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    I got an Aegon for forever, hoping for a Skill AG too, good luck!